Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any shows this summer ?

Last band you went to see is... ?
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Gonna see Carvin Jones tomorrow night. This guy is a phenomonal local guitar player and it just so happens that he's playing close to home this week. He had been in Europe for most of the year.

Here is his web site:

http://www.carvinjones.com/

In the future, I really hope to see John Prine as he'll be here in November.

Comment

AC/DC in Athens last June!!!!

Hell Yeah!!
      "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Butch Walker at The Paradise Rock Club in Boston - March 16th...

MARCH 16th? - Man, I got to get to more shows... But that was definitely a GREAT one!...

Comment

annoying bar cover bands, ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
            annoying bar cover bands, ugh
            HEY - WAIT A MINUTE! I play in an annoying bar cover band! Just not even near Long Island so it couldn't have been us...

Comment

Just got back from the Trivium tour kickoff over at the Crazy Donkey here on Long Island, was pretty awesome would have been great had two of the openers not blown chunks (Whitechapel and Dirge Within) it was made up for though getting to hang out with some of the dudes in Darkest Hour (awesome band) and the guys in Trivium again.

I've had the pleasure of hanging out with them at 6 of the 7 shows I've gone to of theirs the only one I didn't hang out with them at was when they opened for Danzig in 2005 and have to say those guys are some of the nicest musicians I've ever met and it's nice to see when musicians remember their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotsulas View Post
                AC/DC in Athens last June!!!!

Hell Yeah!!
                AC/DC at Giants Stadium in July!

Followed by Extreme at House of Blues Boston!

Comment

I like Extreme ...
                  Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by AllroyPA View Post
                    I like Extreme ...
                    Nuno is a freak!

Comment

Working...
                    X