• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramerforum?

where'd it go?
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

That site annoyed me. I signed up, and they just refused to activate my account. I was able to log in, but never allowed to post or reply. I emailed an admin and 2 mods and got no response...pricks

Comment

That happened to me at J/C-F, I signed up; never rec'd the confirmation email .. so I did it again from another email, then I could not post pictures, links, start posts etc... I mailed the admin not hearing back from them, until one day out of nowhere I got a response( I thin aminbari mailed him for me). He said he did'nt know why I was having these problems. But then at that point I was then able to do the things I could'nt before. So it was obvious he was'nt being honest with me.
      Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

It looks like their server is down. Usually they should have redirected the domain to some static page that said "Hey, we down"...or someone forgot to pay for the hosting service...

joe....

Comment

welp, i have no clue why they wouldnt activate your account, but i've learned more from that site than anywhere else when it comes to guitars

i'm super bummed theyre down though, i practically live on there
          I had my ball sack appraised one time.
          ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
            welp, i have no clue why they wouldnt activate your account, but i've learned more from that site than anywhere else when it comes to guitars

i'm super bummed theyre down though, i practically live on there
            Not to worry. It's a DNS issue with their ISP. Should be back soon.

joe...

Comment

Working...
            X