I found a new technique!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a new technique!

Grab your guitar or bass turn on your amp with some effects grab your remote control press and hold a button (try different buttons) and swirl it around over your pickups pointing at them of course, make sure you don't press a button that's gonna turn off what you're watching on tv. Here's one comment I received on my technique ... "Well, I tried it. You had to play around with the angles a bit, but once you find the sweetspot, that's when it gets interesting. Some buttons, as expected, are more fun than others. What I found the best, were the Prgramme up/down, the volume, 5, 6, 8, AV, and the various buttons that I never use like the subtitles and such. It gets really interesting cranked up high (the effect is really silent. You have to push the volume up a bit) with heavy delay. Nice find mate!"
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

hahagha i hear things all the time when im watching tv and playing guitar, the sounds i get always kinda annoyed me, i never thought about messing around with them haha.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeroCycle View Post
      hahagha i hear things all the time when im watching tv and playing guitar, the sounds i get always kinda annoyed me, i never thought about messing around with them haha.
      Ask yourself why you get so annoyed Hero ... less caffine and cigs !
      Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

steve stevens from billy idol's band does that with one of those rayguns, it does the same thing except at different frequencies and oscillations
        Originally posted by metalchurch
        I had my ball sack appraised one time.
        Originally posted by metalchurch
        ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Sure that's great until all the TV's in the bar turn off OOPS!~

I'll need to try that, it sounds fun actually.

joe...

Comment

Working...
          X