Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waters taking 'The Wall' on tour

http://new.music.yahoo.com/pink-floy...tour--62000792
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Seen Waters live in Athens in 2006 Summer. This guy is out of this world.
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

First show I ever saw was Pink Floyd during the division bell tour in 94 at three rivers stadium!!! That was the Dave Gilmour version of things. What a huge production.

Then in 99 I saw Roger Waters in PGH, and my cocksucker of a former friend wanted to leave before the encore cause he was fighting with his GF and unfortunately for me, he drove. (I should have walked or thumbed a ride)

I saw Roger again in 06 I got like 10th row seats. WOW

Too bad Dave Gilmour and Roger don't work together anymore!!! But I'll be in attendence at one of those shows. Wonder if they are gonna do a show in Pittsburgh? I'll be looking out for one. If not, I guess I'm gonna have to go to Philly or Hershey...

Comment

answered my own post:

Sept 26 Consol energy center!!!

That's the new Pen's arena, so that should be interesting.

I'm gonna miss the old civic arena though I have seen a bunch of shows there and hockey games too! I even played hockey there a couple of times in high school!!

Comment

I'm going to see him when he comes to the Q in September.

I missed him the last time around...not happening again.
          http://soundcloud.com/djxer0

Comment

In most shows you want to get as close to the band as you can in order to get a glimpse of the playing, but in any Floyd production the truth is you want straight in the back from the stage to get the full view of the light/laser show.
            Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by theklanch View Post
              answered my own post:

Sept 26 Consol energy center!!!

That's the new Pen's arena, so that should be interesting.

I'm gonna miss the old civic arena though I have seen a bunch of shows there and hockey games too! I even played hockey there a couple of times in high school!!
              I sure hope my Hawks meet your Pens in Lord Stanley's Cup finals. Even, though the way we're (the Blackhawks) playing at the moment, we'll be lucky to get by Nashville.

As an aside, I'm going to the Coyotes/Red Wings game Friday night. My son picked up first row of the balcony right at the blue line, should be great seats.

Sorry B, didn't mean to hijack....

Comment

I'd kill to see that. I wonder who he'll have playing guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                  I sure hope my Hawks meet your Pens in Lord Stanley's Cup finals. Even, though the way we're (the Blackhawks) playing at the moment, we'll be lucky to get by Nashville.

As an aside, I'm going to the Coyotes/Red Wings game Friday night. My son picked up first row of the balcony right at the blue line, should be great seats.

Sorry B, didn't mean to hijack....
                  don't sweat the hijack. I'm listening to the pens crush the Ottawa now on the radio, my kid is playing his Wii on the TV that gets VS. I think he's done so I'm gonna go watch. I'd love to see the pens pound on the blackhawks in the final instead of the fucking red wings again!! That was my pick last year, but no go..... Oh well it's a long playoff!! I'd like to see Phoenix take care of the fucking red wings so I don't have to worry about them three times in a row, the pens have a tough time with them.....Fucking Red Wings, sense the hostility?

Comment

Originally posted by theklanch View Post
                    I'd like to see Phoenix take care of the fucking red wings so I don't have to worry about them three times in a row, the pens have a tough time with them.....Fucking Red Wings, sense the hostility?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

just heard that phoenix lost tonight series all tied up. Have fun at the game!!!!

Comment

You feel the same way I do about the Red Wings....I might worry about that Ruuuuskie from DC though.

As the f...in' Hawks lost again, it's beginning to like the Preds will be the only team to beat them up this round.

Fuckin' sucks being a Chicago fan, Cubs can't score runs, Hawks can't score goals, Bulls just plain out suck as do the Bears....and I don't care about the other team on the southside.

Were's AllroyPA, I think Bob is a Flyer fan??
                      Last edited by crawdaddy; 04-21-2010, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                        Were's AllroyPA, I think Bob is a Flyer fan??
                        Yes ,,,
                        Eagles = who knows ... I'm on-board for gettin' Donavin out though, just hope Kolb is tough enough, Don prooved sturdy for the most part ...
                        Flyers = have stepped up but will inevitably be taken down by Pittsburgh if they meet them, note the past two years .... we've had the Devils number all season, we have taken the Capitals out in the past so they don't scare me
                        Sixers = who cares really ...
                        Phillies = are on a slide right now and need to get healthy again, thank goodness for the quick start, saving them right now. Long as they stay near the front ... whew ... that's it in a nut-shell

Comment

Guys the series' are far from over, except for Ottawa, who will be sent home for summer vacation Thursday night. I am so happy that Philly is beating Jersey as the Pens have no answer to Brodeur for some reason. I'm scared of Washington, but that's about it. I hope Montreal can win another game and tire them out for the following rounds. But don't be surprised if some of these series go to 7 games. I can't believe Boston is leading Buffalo, but all the better.
                          www.facebook.com/aprioripgh
                          www.twitter.com/a_prior_i
                          www.a-prior-i.com
                          www.youtube.com/aprioripgh
                          www.myspace.com/impenetrableeye

Comment

Originally posted by ThaBassment View Post
                            Guys the series' are far from over, except for Ottawa, who will be sent home for summer vacation Thursday night. I am so happy that Philly is beating Jersey as the Pens have no answer to Brodeur for some reason. I'm scared of Washington, but that's about it. I hope Montreal can win another game and tire them out for the following rounds. But don't be surprised if some of these series go to 7 games. I can't believe Boston is leading Buffalo, but all the better.
                            Boston is definitely a sleeper ... they've really stepped up in most statistical categories in the post-season ... and now they're hitting. Nothing like NHL playoffs ~!

Comment

Working...
                            X