• Show
Clear All

• beneharris
    replied
    That looks really cool!

Leave a comment:

• pushead2
    replied
    So after dealing with their terrible support, I canceled my order. I did go with a Rustoleum "Nightshift" can.

I'm impressed honestly, especially since I left the grain visible and it settled in nicely.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5x6zgt0pe7...ender.mov?dl=0

Leave a comment:

• Fretty McGee
    replied
    Originally posted by IbanezGuy View Post
    Sorry for the late reply Ben, that sale is probably over now, but it was on their website.
    Its still going on....head back to the home page then click the "overstock" link. I'm thinking about sending them a body....

Leave a comment:

• IbanezGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by beneharris View Post
    I'm missing it, where did you see $170?
    Sorry for the late reply Ben, that sale is probably over now, but it was on their website.

Leave a comment:

• pushead2
    replied
    So I’m having issues with my order.

It claims it was an offline CC process, but nothing has been charged to my CC and there’s nothing being shipped.

Fair enough, but I’ve emailed four times and they’re saying it’s in the shipping phase.

Leave a comment:

• superheavydeathmetal
    replied
    Awesome! Let us know how it turns out!

On Saturday I am flying back home and then driving to Nashville. If I have time I am going to try to ship out the unfinished body I have. If not, I am going to bring it with me and ship it out when I can because not only do I want to get that project moving, I also don't want to miss the sale.

Leave a comment:

• pushead2
    replied
    So I went ahead and ordered the Mystic - Burning Ice can.

We'll see how it goes!

Leave a comment:

• Freezesuckah
    replied
    http://www.guitarpaintguys.com/specials.html

Try that URL. It has the pricing listed.

Leave a comment:

• beneharris
    replied
    Lol! Yeah, I got a spot in my "man cave" cleared out for my laptop to sit on.....I got my speakers hooked up and I'm cranking VH's "Top Jimmy". Life is good!!!

I'd second Conley's recommendation....those Guitar Paint Guys have a sale going on using shades they are trying to use up. There is a TON of sweet colors on there....all done professionally (cleared, buffed and everything) for $170! That's a steal!
    I'm missing it, where did you see $170?

Leave a comment:

• IbanezGuy
    replied
    Whoa! You're on. Good to see you.

I too would be interested. If they're a good product, $50 for a can isn't horrible.
    Lol! Yeah, I got a spot in my "man cave" cleared out for my laptop to sit on.....I got my speakers hooked up and I'm cranking VH's "Top Jimmy". Life is good!!!

I'd second Conley's recommendation....those Guitar Paint Guys have a sale going on using shades they are trying to use up. There is a TON of sweet colors on there....all done professionally (cleared, buffed and everything) for $170! That's a steal!

Leave a comment:

• beneharris
    replied
    I'd been researching Alsa back in 2009 or so, they make a finish that is really close to Desert Sun Yellow. Their Chrome is NUTS too. They seem to make good stuff, but I never pulled the trigger.....I instead went with pro done swirl finishes. If you try their stuff let us know how it goes!
    Whoa! You're on. Good to see you.

I too would be interested. If they're a good product, $50 for a can isn't horrible.

Leave a comment:

• IbanezGuy
    replied
    I'd been researching Alsa back in 2009 or so, they make a finish that is really close to Desert Sun Yellow. Their Chrome is NUTS too. They seem to make good stuff, but I never pulled the trigger.....I instead went with pro done swirl finishes. If you try their stuff let us know how it goes!

Leave a comment:

• beneharris
    replied
    Yikes, $50 for one aerosol bottle. That is spendy.

Leave a comment:

• metalchurch
    replied
    That looks really good. I'm trying to think of what I have that I could use this for. I love this kind of flashy paint.
    Reminds me of your bike!
    I like the Pearl Tropical, has me tossing around ideas too. I want to to a matching headstock but I need to decide on color..

Leave a comment:

• superheavydeathmetal
    replied
    These guys are having a sale on finishes:

http://www.guitarpaintguys.com/mistint.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X