My Warmoth Les Paul- "Buckethead Tribute" build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Warmoth Les Paul- "Buckethead Tribute" build

A fellow lefty sent me a message asking about building with Warmoth parts that I mentioned in a post at another site. Since there is so little available for lefties by comparison, I figured I would post it for anybody else who's interested in building their own. I've built a few for myself, and I've built some righties for friends.
    This is the most recent one I've built. It's a tribute to Buckethead LP style in Alpine White with Killswitch. Mahogany chambered body and cap, maple neck w/rosewood board, Original Floyd floating trem and locking nut. Dimarzio Evo PUP in bridge, Tone Zone in the neck.
    I saved a little on this one finding the vintage 80's Warmoth neck on ebay, a righty reverse headstock I flipped and converted to lefty.
    Attached Files
    I have dreamed a dream, but now that dream has gone from me...

I LIKEY!!!!!
    GOOD DEALING WITH ARROWHEAD.

Comment

Ha, not used to seeing a Les Paul with an inline headstock, but that's pretty cool. I wouldn't mind doing a Buckethead tribute guitar, I love his all-white bar the ebony fretboard LP.

Comment

buckethead uses the x2n in his v though
        Originally posted by metalchurch
        I had my ball sack appraised one time.
        Originally posted by metalchurch
        ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Good job man. And I don't blame you for making your own. Its a bitch getting what you really want as a lefty.

Comment

This one is now for sale or trade for a DC727 if anyone's interested.
            I have dreamed a dream, but now that dream has gone from me...

Comment

I'd change the neck for a 3+3 headstock, but that guitar is sick...wish I had a 727 to trade ya

Comment

Working...
              X