PRONG Cover!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRONG Cover!!!

Lost and Found. I love this song (and the whole album)!

http://www.youtube.com/user/bzean123#p/u/0/fbLmHmKchQk

Sounded good!!

I liked your Pink Floyd "Another Brick in the Wall"

Comment

Hey thanks.

Comment

I remember seeing Prong back in the late 80's they came out and played their set with rubber lizzard masks on ... lol ... musta been real hot in there.
        Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by AllroyPA View Post
          I remember seeing Prong back in the late 80's they came out and played their set with rubber lizzard masks on ... lol ... musta been real hot in there.
          I never saw them live. Back then would have been the time to see them too. I think there'd be too much electronic garbage to listen to now to get to the good stuff. I LOVE Beg to Differ and Prove You Wrong was real good too. But I lost interest after Rude Awakening.

That's kinda like Pearl Jam for me too. To me Ten is one of the great records of all time. VS was pretty good. And nothing else I've heard from them is even in the same ballpark as Ten.

Comment

oh man, prong was the fucking tits! I love your taste in music...my high school band used to close with "prove you wrong"

DIGGIN FOR ANSWERS, YOU FALL IN A HOLE!!!!!!

edit: just saw your other stuff, good playing man
            Last edited by Jesse; 11-29-2009, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bzean123 View Post
              I never saw them live. Back then would have been the time to see them too. I think there'd be too much electronic garbage to listen to now to get to the good stuff. I LOVE Beg to Differ and Prove You Wrong was real good too. But I lost interest after Rude Awakening.

That's kinda like Pearl Jam for me too. To me Ten is one of the great records of all time. VS was pretty good. And nothing else I've heard from them is even in the same ballpark as Ten.
              Yea, I think on the P.Jam the underrated one was No Code, ya know to each his own on the others, I did like Ten and Vs as the other two standouts.
              As for Prong, they were on a small bill in a small upstairs club in NE Philly (Club Pizazz) I believe if I remember correctly it was with Government Issue headlining ... but that was some years ago and I saw many shows there so my memory could be fuzzy.
              Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                oh man, prong was the fucking tits! I love your taste in music...my high school band used to close with "prove you wrong"

DIGGIN FOR ANSWERS, YOU FALL IN A HOLE!!!!!!

edit: just saw your other stuff, good playing man
                Thanks. Gonna try to get some more stuff uploaded on a regular basis. Got some reggae coming soon.

Having recording problems though. I've been recording with a camera, but got an H4N and a flip recently. I'm having trouble to find a movie program that will work with both files. Windows movie maker doesn't like avi files. Videopad editor doesn't like the sound files from the H4N. Yeesh! Anybody got suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                X