Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife is talking....

of having me committed.

The body has some nicks, scratches, and some belt buckle rash on the back, but for the price, I couldn't say no.

I'll get pics asap. Golfing tomorrow and a hockey game tomorrow night so I won't have time to buy any more guitars. Cars, well.....Barrett Jackson starts on Monday.
    Last edited by crawdaddy; 10-14-2010, 10:18 AM.

how mant guits does that make for you crawdaddy?i have the same problem too ive bought three new guits in the last two months.i have 14 now.the girlfriend just rolls her eyes when i tell her i bought another one.my place is small and if this continues i will be out of room for them! i can relate.ha ha ha!

Comment

I'm not totally sure. I think I'm over 30 now. I'm too scared to count them up.

Being in AZ, I have learned the hard way that acoustics need more than 6% humidty so, I have taken over one of the spare bedrooms for my guitar storage. When I stepped into the room last night, even I realized it was getting a bit cramped in there. Guess I could always sell the bed and dresser!!!

Take care, I'll be back in IL at the end of the month. I hope winter is over by then!!! HaHa

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
        I'm not totally sure. I think I'm over 30 now. I'm too scared to count them up.

Being in AZ, I have learned the hard way that acoustics need more than 6% humidty so, I have taken over one of the spare bedrooms for my guitar storage. When I stepped into the room last night, even I realized it was getting a bit cramped in there. Guess I could always sell the bed and dresser!!!

Take care, I'll be back in IL at the end of the month. I hope winter is over by then!!! HaHa
        Looks like you have strat-itis real bad !

Comment

I have it. Stratitis, Squieritis, Fenderistis, Ibanitis, Charvelitis, shall I continue ... lol
          Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawGuy View Post
            Looks like you have strat-itis real bad !
            It's a disease that I don't mind having though.

You don't know how grateful I am to be a lefty. If I were a righty with all the options available to them, my wife surely would have left me years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
              It's a disease that I don't mind having though.

You don't know how grateful I am to be a lefty. If I were a righty with all the options available to them, my wife surely would have left me years ago.
              jacksonitis here i havent worked this year on the books and have bought four guitars...................somebody stop me!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL Ibanitis sounds like a real disease!

(nothing bad to say about Ibanez, mind you!)
                va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
                Originally posted by chilton
                Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
                www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Sweet ! Just like my Squier and not in black ! lol
                  How do you like it's sound ? Playability ?
                  Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Thanks B:

It plays very easy. The neck is nice and smooth. As for the sound, well I have other guitars that sound better to me. But and this is a big but, I haven't changed the strings on it yet. The present day strings fell old and dull to me. I ordered new p/u covers, so I'll wait to change strings when I have it apart.

I've been working on painting my MIM Squier either Daphne Blue or the other blue that is close to Daphne (I just quit work at 8:00 and I'm not thinking clear). I was thinking of maybe, just possibly painting this one Surf Green. One of these days when I get some free time, I'll figure out what I want to do.

I'm actually more stoked about the HSC. It's an older case that is in perfect shape.

Comment

Now that's a change, more stoked on a case than a guitar ! You really are tired ... hehe. I'm wanting some green also but in Sherwood.

Comment

Once I get the guitar all set up, I'm sure I'll change my mind.

Supposed to look another frickin' Strat today, dang I need help.

Comment

Did you get any of that snow crawdaddy ?

Comment

Originally posted by AllroyPA View Post
                            Did you get any of that snow crawdaddy ?
                            No, we just had rain, high winds, and tornados. My son goes to NAU in Flagstaff, and they have about 24" of snow with more coming today and tomorrow. It would be great to head up there this weekend to do a bit of skiing, but the roads into Flagstaff are closed.

Not raining presently, but more expected today.

All the weather activity, made me feel like I was back home in Illinois. The good old days, not...

Comment

Save some lefty guitars for the other lefties, dang it. Do you own like 40% of all lefty guitars now?
                              www.facebook.com/aprioripgh
                              www.twitter.com/a_prior_i
                              www.a-prior-i.com
                              www.youtube.com/aprioripgh
                              www.myspace.com/impenetrableeye

Comment

Working...
                              X