My lefty electric guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My lefty electric guitars

It's a small family but each member is very much loved...

1978 Fender Strat, 2008 MIA Tele, 2008 Rickenbacker 360 (with Marshall JTM30 and cab)

A few more...

Comment

im digging the rickenbacker!!!!!yep

Comment

I'm diggn' that RIC too. I'm also diggin' the Tele. But I'm really diggin' the strat. Gotta love the Strat....

Is the Tele Blizzard Pearl? I love that color. I've been thinking of a BP Tele to match my BP Strat.

Nice collection!!!

Comment

Yep, the Tele finish is Blizzard Pearl. I was looking at the BP Strat on the Fender site recently, beauty... Here's a few more!

Comment

I'd love to try out that Ric, I've never even seen one in person

Comment

The Ric is a lot of fun. Very light, very comfortable, well-balanced, and the round plummy tone puts a grin on my face for sure. The narrow neck takes a bit of getting used to, but that's OK

I don't think I've ever seen one on the rack myself, certainly not a lefty. This was a private sale, I bought it (barely) used from the original owner. I figured I had to do it, I'll probably never see another (not at the price I paid, anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                I'm diggn' that RIC too. I'm also diggin' the Tele. But I'm really diggin' the strat. Gotta love the Strat....

Is the Tele Blizzard Pearl? I love that color. I've been thinking of a BP Tele to match my BP Strat.

Nice collection!!!
                I'd seen someone who had the pair of BP strat and tele, very nice. I love the 78 as well, very Jealous.
                Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by lef-T View Post
                  The Ric is a lot of fun. Very light, very comfortable, well-balanced, and the round plummy tone puts a grin on my face for sure. The narrow neck takes a bit of getting used to, but that's OK

I don't think I've ever seen one on the rack myself, certainly not a lefty. This was a private sale, I bought it (barely) used from the original owner. I figured I had to do it, I'll probably never see another (not at the price I paid, anyway).
                  I agree 100% regarding the neck. It does take some adjusting. I really don't play mine because of the thin neck. I'm bad enough of a guitar player, I don't need the guitar to screw me up.

But, saying that, I won't sell mine due to the availability situation.

Comment

Aw man, you gotta start playing it. It took me a couple of weeks of daily playing to get the hang of it but it was a lot of fun. Still is!

Of course, when I first picked up a Fender after that then it felt funny, all kinda loosey goosey. But not for long.

Comment

Working...
                    X