This disease is out of hand!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This disease is out of hand!!!

I just picked up a 1997 CIJ '68RI Strat yesterday. I have always wanted a natural strat and the seller was about 10 minutes from my house. He bought the guitar brand new in '97 and it has sat in its case since about '99 according to the seller. He changed the strings yesterday morning and was pretty sure the old strings were the originals. Nice guy to boot. We sat and talked about an hour when I was at his house. He was having second thoughts on selling the guitar, but I'm thrilled that he allowed me to purchase it.

Here are a couple of shots:

She is real purty, now I need to come up with a name....

Here are a few more photos:

Comment

And here are a couple of righties I bought last week.

The G&L S-500 was a guitar/amp deal and I wanted the amp. I've already sold the guitar:

The Robin Ranger Custom I bought, well, because it is too cool. It's a mid '80's that is about as new as you can get.

Comment

Ooo-la-la ! All so sweet! If you keep that Robin you gotta convert it so you can play it ...
        You desease is strong my friend, we will all pray for your soul.
        Last edited by AllroyPA; 11-16-2009, 10:03 PM.
        Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

man, that strat is so sick, if i were you i'd throw a floyd rose on it and put a super distortion in the bridge just like zappa and vai did, and if you wanted to go for the lalonde look then a black pickguard would be the icing on the cake
          Originally posted by metalchurch
          I had my ball sack appraised one time.
          Originally posted by metalchurch
          ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Oh man, I'm in need of some help.

I'm keeping an eye on one that was pointed out to me by a fellow member here.... you know the guy, the one your mother never wanted you to hang out with because he was a bad influence. Thanks Mr. AllroyPA...

I'm also thinking of purchasing another early 80's guitar I saw recently.

It's a good thing that my one son is off to college, I've taken over his bedroom as guitar central.

My wife is going to kill me!!!

PS: Thanks for the kind words, she is a great guitar, but I still need to come up with a name. I'm thinking "Woody"

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
              Oh man, I'm in need of some help. I'm keeping an eye on one that was pointed out to me by a fellow member here.... you know the guy, the one your mother never wanted you to hang out with because he was a bad influence. Thanks Mr. AllroyPA...
              Just call me Evilroy ~! hehe
              Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Working...
              X