X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more gear!

some more guitar stuff ! http://ss88.photobucket.com/albums/ss330/jp529/

Nice bitch.
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by AllroyPA View Post
      Nice bitch.
      Who you calling a bitch

nice gear!

joe...

Comment

thanks guys.looks like some of that stuff is gonna sit dormant for a bit.seems some members of the band are placing boundries on creativity.i wish i would have known that going into this current project.it is aggravating and discouraging!ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by jp529 View Post
          thanks guys.looks like some of that stuff is gonna sit dormant for a bit.seems some members of the band are placing boundries on creativity.i wish i would have known that going into this current project.it is aggravating and discouraging!ugh!
          What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
            What do you mean?
            He can only use his acoustic guitar now

Comment

I was thinking along the lines of the band only covering "The 1910 Fruitgum Company", "The Archies", and Bobby Sherman.

Comment

its like this,one guy is never here because of health problems with his wife.the rest of us take the time to practice and write new stuff.one guy comes back and doesnt take the time to learn the new material.says he doesnt like what the three of us wrote.scrapped 6 out of thirteen songs weve written all summer.now it only takes one no to shoot down a new song.i like metal a certain two members want to play stuff in the vein of hatebreed(nu metal)yuck!so it now appears that i wont be able to play the kind of stuff i like to do in this band anymore.so i can either be a. a robot who sits here a do what im told,or b.drop out of this thing and find more like-minded musicians.major bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by jp529 View Post
                  its like this,one guy is never here because of health problems with his wife.the rest of us take the time to practice and write new stuff.one guy comes back and doesnt take the time to learn the new material.says he doesnt like what the three of us wrote.scrapped 6 out of thirteen songs weve written all summer.now it only takes one no to shoot down a new song.i like metal a certain two members want to play stuff in the vein of hatebreed(nu metal)yuck!so it now appears that i wont be able to play the kind of stuff i like to do in this band anymore.so i can either be a. a robot who sits here a do what im told,or b.drop out of this thing and find more like-minded musicians.major bummer!
                  I'll tell you this, the problems you are faced are typically of most bands at some point. I ended up playing in many bands where I did not like the music but, I used that experience to further my skill. Once I accomplished what I needed, I moved on. 30yrs later, I play in a cover band where things are much better but there is always still a little fustrations. You just learn to deal with it for the love of performing.

joe...

Comment

Working...
                  X