hi roomies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi roomies!

im john glad to have found some more leftys!yeah im a noob here.i have 11 leftys.as soon as i figure it out ill post some pics.by the way,i have seen some great guitars here!hope everyone is doing good.

Wlecome JP, where abouts in Illinois are you from??? I'm originally from the Chicago area and I really miss it, except for the fact that I can golf year round here in the valley.

As for uploading photos, you have to show what you've got. Open an account at Photobucket or a similar site. Upload your pics to the site and then copy them here by using the IMG code link.

Comment

im in fox lake illinois,im a borderline cheesehead!ill try to get some pics up now.sorry im just not computer savvy.kodak easyshare is a pain in the ass!geez!thanks for the welcome crawdaddy!

Comment

damn i must be dumb as abrick i cannot figure out how to post pics.ineed someone to walk me through it.please!!!!!ugh!!

Comment

Originally posted by jp529 View Post
          damn i must be dumb as abrick i cannot figure out how to post pics.ineed someone to walk me through it.please!!!!!ugh!!
          Just hit the little yellow square with the mountain^ and the dot in the toolbar, then paste in the link.
          Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Welcome to the board fellow Illinoian. I'm just north of Joliet...and please post some pictures of your gear. In order to do so, you need to upload them to some hosting service and then from the forum, link to them.

joe...

Comment

ok guys i got some pics on the photobucket thingie.what do i do now!i clicked on the yellow mountain what next?

Comment

ok gang here goes i gotta type all this out http://s588.photobucket.com/albums/ss330/jp529.. how do i go to photobucket grab the link and paste it here can someone help me?
                Last edited by jp529; 10-25-2009, 06:36 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Here you go ...

Comment

Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by jp529 View Post
                      im in fox lake Illinois,I'm a borderline cheesehead!ill try to get some pics up now.sorry im just not computer savvy.kodak easyshare is a pain in the ass!geez!thanks for the welcome crawdaddy!
                      I know the area well. Back in the late 70's to early 80's I kept my boat at Sequit Harbor in Antioch before we bought a house on Lake Delavan in WI.

Spent many (way toooo many) nights at Blarney's Island on Grass Lake.

Great area, especially if you are an imbiber.

Nice collection.

Comment

yeah allroy thats how i feel about that boogie too!wish i was using it in my band.the other guitarist is using a line 6 flextone 2 i have one as well so the guitars blend well!the boogie is just on ice for a bit!southpaw thanks for blowing up my pics.are you the site mod?crawdaddy blarneys is the same old same old.they try yo charge you to pull up at the pier at the boat races.what a ripoff!i love looking at all the cool lefty collections here.my main axe is the shane targa ss2 it is my first lefty guitar i bought it in 1991.it is my baby!it is the only guitar i have really modded.i dropped two gibson iommi humbuckers in that puppy.lotsa crunch and sustain.shane was a company in north carolina who i believe is out of business.from what little i have seen on shane on the web,everything i read said it was a very good guitar,not a cheapo!i have to agree!does anyone else know anything about the shane guitar company?

Comment

I know nuthin'. Seen a few listed here and there.

Comment

hey jesse, can you relocate this thread to the showroom?
                            Originally posted by metalchurch
                            I had my ball sack appraised one time.
                            Originally posted by metalchurch
                            ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Working...
                            X