Here is 3 of my girls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is 3 of my girls.

Three of my favorite girls. Left to right is 1986 Kramer Pacer Custom 1(Annie), 2005 American Deluxe Strat(Butterscotch), 2007 American Standard with floyd Conversion(Cinnamon).
    Attached Files
    Bill Griffith, Paramedic/Firefighter
    terrible guitar player-hey I'm honest

Gear:
    2009 Gibson SG Standard
    2005 American Strat Standard fitted with OFR and Stellartone pot system. Candy Red.
    Marshall JCM 800 2204
    1960A
    TS9

Good Deals with:
    Kramerfan

The Deluxe I got off of CL thanks to Southpawguy. He finally conceded and shipped it. She is awesome.

Gear:
    2009 Gibson SG Standard
    2005 American Strat Standard fitted with OFR and Stellartone pot system. Candy Red.
    Marshall JCM 800 2204
    1960A
    TS9

Good Deals with:
    Kramerfan

Comment

I love the red strat...what pickups are in it?

Comment

The red strat has a SD Saraceno at the bridge and the neck and middly pickups are stock american strat with seymour covers.

Gear:
        2009 Gibson SG Standard
        Marshall JCM 800 2204
        1960A
        TS9

Good Deals with:
        Kramerfan

Comment

Hey Bill:

Do you know what color your red start is called?? Your guitar looks to be a bit brighter than my new strat. I know it could be the flash, but your guitar looks more like Chrome Red to me and mine, I think is CAR.

I wish my new one had a maple neck. I like the maple neck on a red guitar.

How's the weather up there on the border?

Take care,

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike, Weather up here isn't to bad. 39 right now after getting ice yesterday. It must be the flash on my camera. The color on my strat is CAR. Your right about the maple neck. That looks hot on the red. This is a 2005 model. I think in my sig it might say 07. I'll change that. The tortoise shell is a 5 ply guard. Check out WD music. Also have the matching backplate.

Gear:
            2009 Gibson SG Standard
            Marshall JCM 800 2204
            1960A
            TS9

Good Deals with:
            Kramerfan

Comment

B:

Thanks for getting back to me.

If your '05 is CAR than I'll assume that my '05 is CAR. Silly me. I like it with the tortoise shell but I think I'm going to go with the parchment.

I've got an inquiry in at WD now and as soon as they respond, I'll probably order. I have a 15% off code from them, so I might as well use it.

Stay warm... only low 60's here today. It's been a cold winter, brrrr. sorry

Mike

Comment

Working...
              X