tools of the trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tools of the trade

My current stage guitar rig. A Gadow set-neck custom, A Tom Anderson hollow T, A Les Paul Standard prem.+, and a Takamine EF-341

What's a Gadow? It's gorgeous!

Comment

+1 on what's a gadow

+1 on it being gorgeous
      Originally posted by metalchurch
      I had my ball sack appraised one time.
      Originally posted by metalchurch
      ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

How do you like the Takamine?

I've been talking to someone about trading one of my amps (value of $175) for a Takamine EG330 (I'm pretty sure that is the number) straight up.

I have zero knowledge regarding Takamine guitars.

PS: Like your arsenal.

Comment

www.gadowguitars.com I'm an endorser. Ryan make some of the nicest guitars available. His attention to detail is amazing. They're not the cheapest guitars on the block but definatly worth the price. To put it another way, since I got my Gadow, I sent my PRS custom 22 to my brother. As far as the Tak goes, I wouldn't play anything else on stage. They make the best sounding, playing acoustic gutar out there. I've had ALOT of good guitars, but the Takamine's are by far the most consistent. I'm not really impressed with the G series but the Japan made guitars are fabulous.

Thanks for the replies,
          Dave

Comment

How about some more pics of that Gadow?
            va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
            Originally posted by chilton
            Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
            www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Originally posted by leftydave View Post
              www.gadowguitars.com I'm an endorser. Ryan make some of the nicest guitars available. His attention to detail is amazing. They're not the cheapest guitars on the block but definatly worth the price. To put it another way, since I got my Gadow, I sent my PRS custom 22 to my brother. As far as the Tak goes, I wouldn't play anything else on stage. They make the best sounding, playing acoustic gutar out there. I've had ALOT of good guitars, but the Takamine's are by far the most consistent. I'm not really impressed with the G series but the Japan made guitars are fabulous.

Thanks for the replies,
              Dave
              A family of leftys ,,, lo
              Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

I've been watching them Gadows for the last couple of years through Adirondack guitars. Here is a link
                http://adirondackguitar.com/lefty/gadow/menu.htm
                I think they are quite hot but no ebony fretboard?? A pity.

Anyway excellent arsenal there, congrats.
                "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Cotsulas... Gadows aren't avaliable with an ebony board because Ryan Gadow is allergic to ebony!!

Comment

Originally posted by leftydave View Post
                    Cotsulas... Gadows aren't avaliable with an ebony board because Ryan Gadow is allergic to ebony!!
                    Well, he had to find that out somehow...so that means there might be at least one.

Comment

I"m allergic to ebony dust too

I looked at the prices of the Gadow guitars - I think they are pretty reasonable, actually.

Comment

Why is everyone so orgasmic over ebony ? I've never had a guitar with an ebony board, just curious.....
                        Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by exalted View Post
                          Well, he had to find that out somehow...so that means there might be at least one.
                          LOL!!! Well if it is ever found, it is going to be a hot collectors item!
                          "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Working...
                          X