My new\used 1995 ESP US custom MIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new\used 1995 ESP US custom MIII

It's a 1995 ESP MIII superstrat in see-thru green. Just got it today. Has a figured maple cap, one piece mahogany body, OFR, matching headstock, OHSC, EMG 81B, SAN, 89N with coil tap, ebony fretboard. A find for any lefty. She is amazing.
    Attached Files
    Bill Griffith, Paramedic/Firefighter
    terrible guitar player-hey I'm honest

Gear:
    2009 Gibson SG Standard
    2005 American Strat Standard fitted with OFR and Stellartone pot system. Candy Red.
    Marshall JCM 800 2204
    1960A
    TS9

Good Deals with:
    Kramerfan

Oh dude, I saw that on ebay! I was sooooo close to getting it. I can't believe you snagged it, that green is amazing.

Comment

I ALMOST went for it too especially when he lowered the price.

I think I'm going to HATE you guys

joe....

Comment

Absouletly beatuiful. Im actually on the look out for a superstrat (or 'shredder') kind of guitar and that would have been perfect

Comment

I finally got a chance to play her and it's absolutely awesome. The OFR is awesome. looks great for a 14 yo guitar. The EMG's are a little more than what I am used to-I usually stick around seymour APH, burstbucker, PAF's but still sounds sweet. When I got this I was really looking for a LP studio but I couldn't find one.

Gear:
          2009 Gibson SG Standard
          2005 American Strat Standard fitted with OFR and Stellartone pot system. Candy Red.
          Marshall JCM 800 2204
          1960A
          TS9

Good Deals with:
          Kramerfan

Comment

Congrats!!! I, also was watching that on ebay, almost jumped when the price lowered, good luck with it.

Comment

...can't believe you might get rid of her. Shame on you.

Comment

Surprise surprise I also was following that one on Ebay, nice catch !

Comment

I actually decided to keep it. The damn thing is absolutely beautiful and very comfortable. I am also not gonna pull the EMG's out of it. I found if I roll back volume and amp with the SA, and SA and 89, or just the 89 I can get some nice clean tones. This is my first ESP, and my first guitar other than Fender or Gibson. I decided to say to hell with Gibson. For their prices they can keep them. Besides, being a lefty there are many other manufacturer's for us. I still do love to hold a good Fender though. BTW, that is a real nice American Standard Southpawguy.

Gear:
                  2009 Gibson SG Standard
                  Marshall JCM 800 2204
                  1960A
                  TS9

Good Deals with:
                  Kramerfan

Comment

love that color combo with the natural on the back.sweet guitar!
                    HUCK
                    Marshall AVT Valvestate 200(275watt)

Comment

Thanks Huck, she is a nice guitar but I do miss my American Strat.

Gear:
                      2009 Gibson SG Standard
                      Marshall JCM 800 2204
                      1960A
                      TS9

Good Deals with:
                      Kramerfan

Comment

Nice catch!

Comment

I have nearly the identical guitar, except its a right handed version and has a wilkenson vs100 instead of the OFR. Are you sure yours is a 1995 model? I bought mine in 1999, and it was the newly introduced ESP USA Custom M-III.

I was told by the dealer that the USA Custom shop only made 10 guitars a month. I've always hoped that mine is one of a kind, there were many color options on the M-III as well as Floyd/Wilkenson.

Comment

Working...
                          X