Art-y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art-y

I think a home-caster is a kind of artist at work. So I wanted to come up with something original for it. Someone else made the guitar and it's not new ...
    Here's what it looks like ...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AllroyPA; 08-06-2009, 01:46 PM.
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

i'd relocate the puzzle pieces to the headstock and draw some white vines on the guard that turn into black vines on the body
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
      i'd relocate the puzzle pieces to the headstock and draw some white vines on the guard that turn into black vines on the body
      Sounds cool but the pickguard is the easiest to modify ... I would'nt want to glue anything to the headstock. It's not a crappy guitar ~!
      Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

i was thinking 2 sided tape actually

Comment

So the jigsaw pieces are glued on? Here's me thinking that was some amazing spraypaint-job... Don't they get in the way playing?
          va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
          Originally posted by chilton
          Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
          www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

i was thinking the exact same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Olav View Post
              So the jigsaw pieces are glued on? Here's me thinking that was some amazing spraypaint-job... Don't they get in the way playing?
              I did the project two days ago, was hot, so when I was done I did'nt play it really. I got dinner instead. Yesterday I played it for a bit and I'm not finding any hinderance from the pieces being there. I used puzzle glue to adhere the pieces to the guard. I had the puzzle togeather on construction board so I just chose a section, use an exacto knife to shape the pieces on the bottom edge. I had some more pieces laid out to go further up the guard and down the knobs, but it just looked better like this. Well anyway, thanks for the comments.

Comment

So what does it depict? Is it buildings? Can't really tell from the pictures.
                va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
                Originally posted by chilton
                Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
                www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Olav View Post
                  So what does it depict? Is it buildings? Can't really tell from the pictures.
                  Yes it was some kind of Euro-town scene with painted row homes and a bridge decorated with flowers on the rail ....
                  ... it was just abstract enough and I liked the colors in it ...
                  Last edited by AllroyPA; 08-07-2009, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X