Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My seven!

Hi folks!
    First post here... it's about time!! I finally took some pics of my seven to post on ss.org... so why not post them here too:

It's an old schecter that I grab for nothing on ebay... this is an old one with the old headstock.... I got a custom mahogany neck for it (groleau guitares), planet waves autotrim tuners, dimarzio evo 7 at the bridge and a paf 7 at the neck and the switch is the dimarzio dp-1111. I really love this guitar... Sorry for the crappy pics.

Next step... I'll replace the bridge with a kahler tremolo

About Groleau Guitares:
    I come from Gaspésie, it's a small region in the province of Québec, Canada. Jobs are hard to get there... We have to quit this awsome place to go in big cities for living... Those two friends took the decision to go back there and do something different. One guy build them and the other sell them...

http://www.groleauguitares.com

Wow, old Schecter is OLD. Forgot all about that headstock... still thinking of getting a Helraiser but I don't want more active pickups.

Comment

Yes hehehe pretty pretty old!!!

I should take a picture of it before all the mods..

Comment

ive been lookin at a lot of extended range guitars, i'm gonna pull the trigger on one here shortly. what kinda mods were you planning?

Comment

The mods all done now, new neck, new pups, new switch. The last thing all do on this one is to replace the bridge by a kahler trem

The original guitar was like this:
          http://jebelanger.googlepages.com/schecter-450x600.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeroCycle View Post
            ive been lookin at a lot of extended range guitars, i'm gonna pull the trigger on one here shortly.
            What's made it to your shortlist?

Comment

Working...
            X