X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a couple of more

2004 SLS

1991 RG550

Joe, You suffer from some SERIOUS GAS!!!!!!

very nice additions!!!

I just want to come to your house and spend a week!!!
    GOOD DEALING WITH ARROWHEAD.

Comment

glad you got that SLS i saw it on the bay and was tempted, awesome stuff man. I too picked up an SLS, not usa though, mine is black. should be here soon.

how many guitars total does that make? Jacksons?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeroCycle View Post
        glad you got that SLS i saw it on the bay and was tempted, awesome stuff man. I too picked up an SLS, not usa though, mine is black. should be here soon.

how many guitars total does that make? Jacksons?

Those SLS's are pretty far and few. These is another over at Southpaw for $2200...which is about %50 off the Jackson list price. I paid more than what they've gone for as a righty, but this is the first USA SLS I've seen...ever on Ebay. I know there is the SLS-3 now but aren't those only right handed? What other SLS's are available as a lefty.

How many? I know I'm over the 30 mark. Of those I'd say 80% are jackson/Charvel stuff.

I've got just TOO much shit~

joe...
        Last edited by GodWentPunk; 05-20-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coolwaver View Post
          Joe, You suffer from some SERIOUS GAS!!!!!!

very nice additions!!!

I just want to come to your house and spend a week!!!
          You'll need a month

joe...

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPunk View Post
            Those SLS's are pretty far and few. These is another over at Southpaw for $2200...which is about %50 off the Jackson list price. I paid more than what they've gone for as a righty, but this is the first USA SLS I've seen...ever on Ebay. I know there is the SLS-3 now but aren't those only right handed? What other SLS's are available as a lefty.

How many? I know I'm over the 30 mark. Of those I'd say 80% are jackson/Charvel stuff.

I've got just TOO much shit~

joe...
            believe it or not I scored an SLSMG in left handed.. should be in my hands very soon.

Comment

SMSMG in a lefty? I've never seem one of those. Awesome.
              joe...

Comment

okay, I've been patient..where is this 1991 KV?? haha Im dying here

Comment

sorry about that. This week is killing me. My daughter graduation party is this weekend and my wife has me painting, fixing things and a general overall to our house...which I'm doing after I put in my 9 hour day. I'm getting about 4 hours of sleep right now per day. Hopefully when things wind down, I'll get some pictures taken and such. But, from what the seller told me, the strings on the KV are the original ones

joe...

Comment

dang, your so busy right now you probably dont even get a chance to play all your awesome gear, sorry to hear that. That sounds like an amazing guitar though, glad a memeber here and the JCF picked it up.

Comment

I do get a chance to play all of my guitars. I gig twice a month and typically will us a new guitar for a month...or so...and then cycle in an older one. The only problem is that now that I've got quite a few, it takes at least a year before I get to my older ones. But when I do, it's like talking to an old friend who've you not see for awhile.

joe...

Comment

Working...
                      X