What's Left In the Quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Left In the Quiver

Been through a ton of instruments over the last 35 years or so......but just two remain.

Gretsch 6120 Nashville and 1962 Gretsch 6156 Playboy amp. The leopard print pickup rings are my doing.....kind of matches the lounge lizard look of the guitar. Hardware was originally gold but I'm partial to nickel. (And that's my Dodge Magnum SRT8 on the right edge in the driveway - Hemi forever!)

Gibson Pre War SJ200 Western Classic

The Gretsch hasn't been out of the case for several months now since I disbanded the band a couple years ago. The Gibson gets a workout everyday and is one of my prized possessions in this world.
    Last edited by Buc McMaster; 04-06-2009, 07:49 PM.
    Knowin' where you're goin' in mostly knowin' where you have been Me, from Me & Eddie

what are those big temelos like?

Comment

wow, those are sexy
      Originally posted by metalchurch
      I had my ball sack appraised one time.
      Originally posted by metalchurch
      ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
        what are those big temelos like?
        The Bigsby is a great vibrato if it's setup properly. Works best with the Gretsch "rocking bar" bridge like the one on the 6120. It's a smooth steel bar without any saddles to hang the strings up. Of course they are not made to play Van Halen style dives on, but they are a fine vibrato in the right hands.
        Knowin' where you're goin' in mostly knowin' where you have been Me, from Me & Eddie

Comment

Got here kinda late but that Gibson is mouthwatering, I mean my heart litterally skipped a beat!
          va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
          Originally posted by chilton
          Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
          www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Working...
          X