My gear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gear!

Hey guys-I'm new to the site, just letting you know what i got.

Guitars
    Jackson Stealth TH-1
    Schecter C-1 Artist w/dimarzio's (for sale)
    Ibanez RG???? 7-string
    PRS Custom 22

Rig
    Mesa Triaxis
    Mesa 2:90
    T.C. Electronics G-major
    Mesa 4x12 Celestion Cab
    Mesa Abacus Controller
    Attached Files

Excellent gear, glad you got activated haha

Comment

Nice stuff, but have mixed feelings about PRS since they stopped making Leftys...

Comment

that's funny because i have mixed feelings about schecters, they havent made a decent guitar since they went to korea and stopped making fender-style guitars.
        Originally posted by metalchurch
        I had my ball sack appraised one time.
        ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Ah you fucker, you've got an RG7420, those things are like gold-dust these days! <3

Comment

well, Paul Reed Smith will hand-make you one. kinda sucks if youve never played one and youre going to dump a few thousand into it.

check this one out. I called them, they said they'd take $9,750 for it lol.
            http://www.elderly.com/new_instrumen...ms/PRSPS24.htm

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
              that's funny because i have mixed feelings about schecters, they havent made a decent guitar since they went to korea and stopped making fender-style guitars.
              they make almost every guitar in a left handed version, you think one of them could be decent?

mines ok, but im partial to the jackson. im just used to it i guess.

Comment

Nice guitars! How do you like your Schecter?

If you ever want to sell that PRS, let me know. I've been looking for a good one, and as you know, they don't make Lefty guitars any longer. I thought about having one done by their Custom shop, but right now, they aren't even taking orders. When I checked earlier this year, they wouldn't even take an order until at least July of this year.

Comment

i've never played a decent schecter

ever

but i have insanely high standards when if it comes to guitars

in case you didnt notice that by my collection

i have one korean made axe and it's a tokai hummingbird, i bought it on a fluke, i was actually just trying to drive the price up on ebay for the seller at the last minute, but when i won the auction i figured what the hell, keep her, she's sexy and i always wanted a tokai hummingbird. it's made in the dean factory, which is the best korean factory imo.

i dont touch guitars from china, indonesia, or korea, they always feel like garbage in my hands. even with good pickups and tuners you really cant make up for the quality of the neck.
                  I had my ball sack appraised one time.
                  ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Dude...those are sweet guitars! I've modified some guitars for a few friends, and I can't say anything bad about Schecters or Jacksons! Awesome! (and that PRS....what do I really need to say there? Hell, they don't even make those anymore!)

Awesome guitars!!! (That Mesa cabinet looks nice as well. )

Comment

Hey, we still have that PRS at Elderly. It's been made used (just because it's been around for so long). It's selling for $7250. I've never actually seen it because it's in the vault (where all the high end guitars are kept) and I've never even been near the vault. Link:

http://www.elderly.com/vintage/items/31U-486.htm

Comment

So sick, and way better price! Howd you guys get this? Im just wondering since its a private stock..
                        Last edited by avb3; 04-05-2009, 12:18 PM.

Comment

We've been a PRS dealer for a long time and have had a good relationship with them. We've had a lot of private stock guitars. Including one of the guitars they made for Dan Spitz for the Anthrax reunion. There's a picture of it on the Elderly website somewhere. I'll find it when I have time.

Comment

Working...
                          X