New Carvin SH-575

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Carvin SH-575

I really love playing this thing, it is the best sounding guitar I have ever played
    Attached Files

The top on that guitar and the bird's eye fretboard are the TITS

Comment

Congrats! Carvin are pretty lefty friendly and you've got yourself a gorgeous axe there.

Comment

Thanks for the complement, I wish you guys could play this thing it has some sweet tone and the synth tracks great. I don't know any other lefties so I am the only one who has been able to appreciate how great this guitar plays.

Comment

I hate when they send me catalogs. Can't afford anything right now and it is torture. Beautiful guitar.

Comment

That is sweet looking.

Congrats and enjoy!!!

Comment

That's a beautiful guitar.

My first electric guitar was a Carvin. Really nice stuff. I got it when I was in school and worked the whole summer, saving every single penny I made, to buy it.

But it has a real thin shredder neck and since I discovered the big fat 50's neck on the Les Pauls I can't go back to thin necks.

I've heard the necks on the newer Carvins are a little fatter now.

Comment

re carvin

Beauty axe !
                Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Working...
                X