Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My lefty collection!

Another new guy here
    Well, let’s go to straight to the point: lefty guitars! Despite the fact that I'm mainly a drummer, I’ve been playing guitar for much more time and played in a couple of bands. So here’s my axes:

Top left: Schecter Hellraiser C7
    Bottom left: Schecter C7 Custom
    Top right: Bc Rich Warlock USA
    Bottom right: Epiphone Les Paul Custom

The Hellraiser is the only guitar in my collection that is stock. The Schecter C7 was routed to fit EMGs. I also replaced the stock bridge for a TonePros 7 String metric bridge and the tuners for Gotoh Magnum. Next is the Warlock. I installed the EMG KFK set on it (81+85+20 dB booster ). The last one is the LP, which was the first guitar that I customized and also the one that I worked on the most. First of all, it has 2x85's modded to 18 volts. Then there are the Schaller straplocks. What else... yeah, the Gotoh machine heads and the Schaller bridge with fine tuners. Also, if you didn't notice, I replaced the standard "treble/rhythm" ring for an iron cross with the words "Pride" and "Glory" (Zakk Wylde anyone?). I’m very proud of this one.
    …and that’s all. An Agile intrepid 8 pro is coming soon!

nice...so where do you sleep?

jow...

Comment

Nice stuff man. The lefty revolution continues!...

Comment

Dude, I need that warlock. I'm not even kidding. I NEED THAT WARLOCK, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
          Dude, I need that warlock. I'm not even kidding. I NEED THAT WARLOCK, haha.
          lol, are those 90's warlocks hard to get?

Comment

How's the Hellraiser for you? I've been thinking about getting one for a while, just because I'd like a guitar without a Floyd and I could drop some Hipshot Guitar Xtenders on the low B and E so I could play about with drop D and drop A at the flick of a switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Proggm View Post
              lol, are those 90's warlocks hard to get?
              I've never seen one, especially with a reverse headstock. That's one of my dream guitars. If it had diamond inlays I might have stalked you haha

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                How's the Hellraiser for you? I've been thinking about getting one for a while, just because I'd like a guitar without a Floyd and I could drop some Hipshot Guitar Xtenders on the low B and E so I could play about with drop D and drop A at the flick of a switch.
                I'm loving the Hellraiser. I was surprised about how lightweight (my Custom C7 –basswood body– weights much, much more), yet how full-sounding it was. This is the 2008 model, and I can say that it is very comfortable.

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                I've never seen one, especially with a reverse headstock. That's one of my dream guitars. If it had diamond inlays I might have stalked you haha
                Funny thing is that I paid 100 bucks for it. I was in terrible shape, but I went and fixed it up. Anyway, I'm sure I've seen a couple of these around here. If I can get a hold of one, I'll let you know

Comment

Cool, it's either that or getting this spare Jem 7 string body I bought off Scott on the SS.org turned into a full on guitar next. I'm leaning towards the former since it'll work out cheaper!

Comment

Working...
                  X