New Guy's Guits!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy's Guits!!

Hello!! I'm new here and just wanted to say hi and post my guitars. Not the best pics in the world but here are my babies anyway. #1 is a 2006 SG standard with Rio Grande pickups and #2 is a 2008 Gadow custom hollow in shell pink.

Hey new guy, I'm new myself here. A couple nice one's there. I'm not familiar with Gadow guitars - how do you like it?

Comment

You don't see many white SG's, and they look so sweet

Comment

Pink...archtop...tele...hollowbody...P90's...EXCEL LENT....need to check them out. Cool guitars...and Jesse is correct, don't see white SG's.

joe...

Comment

Is the SG a custom job twokings?

Comment

Hey guys!! Thanks for all the great replies. The SG is NOT a custom shop guitar. Just a 2006 standard that I played at Southpaw music in Houston TX. Those guys got all kinds of guitars nobody else has. The only issue is nothing they sell is cheap. How this SG got to be white I don't know but soon as I played it knew I had to buy it. As to the Gadow--it's a great guitar. Made in NC and plays great. Mine is made in the same scale as a strat but with a big fat neck that I just love. Check out their web site www.gadowguitars.com

Comment

Hey is this yours for sale?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Lefty-Gadow...3%3A1|294%3A50

Comment

I'm guessing that is. It is a totally awesome looking guitar, just a little bit out of my price range at the moment. The market is so soft right now, even the well known, more desireable guitars are going for some sweet deals. I'm certain that this guitar is probably worth the price, so no disrespect to the owner. Like I said, if I have some extra-extra cash laying around, I'd probably pick it up.

joe...

Comment

Working...
                X