Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My lefty collection

From left to right:

Kramer D200-SCE Acoustic/Electric (From Music Yo)
    Kramer Striker (From Music Yo)
    1992 Fender Am. Strat Black with Abalone PG
    1992 Carvin DC127C Pearl Blue (sold)
    2003 Carvin Contour 66 Flamed Sunsetburst
    2008 Fender MIM Jazz Bass Wine Red w/ Black PG

1979 Guild S-300
    Last edited by saltysidedown; 03-18-2009, 09:32 PM. Reason: resize pics

Nice stuff. I had one of those MusicYo Kramers but I sold it. I've since been stuck on the older 80's Kramers instead.

Wasn't that Guild just on the bay?

joe...

Comment

oh man, I wish my DC200 had the body yours did...mine is all rounded and fat.

Comment

Yeah, I got the Guild from e-bay. I know I paid too much for it, but it just looks very cool to me and I read tons of reviews of how much people LOVE these. I'll let you guys know when I get it and give a review myself if anyone's interested...

I'm selling both Carvins right now on ebay if anyone's interested. Jesse put a link in the classifieds or just search carvin lefty on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
          oh man, I wish my DC200 had the body yours did...mine is all rounded and fat.
          I agree- That style was nicer. Not sure why Carvin changed it to the rounder horns.

I'm selling because I just don't play it anymore -I love it, but it just sits in the closet. It needs to be enjoyed by someone. I was never much of a shredder anyway - more of a blues guy, hence the Strat.
          Last edited by saltysidedown; 03-06-2009, 01:48 PM.

Comment

you didnt pay too much for that guild

i'm uber jealous you got it, me and a friend were oggling it the whole time, you better take some pictures when it arrives you lucky bastard
            Originally posted by metalchurch
            I had my ball sack appraised one time.
            Originally posted by metalchurch
            ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
              you didnt pay too much for that guild

i'm uber jealous you got it, me and a friend were oggling it the whole time, you better take some pictures when it arrives you lucky bastard
              Will do my friend...

Comment

Realized my Carvin Contour 66 meant too much to me so I ended the auction early. Sorry if any of you were interested. The 127 is still for sale as I said needs to be played instead of sitting around in my closet!

Comment

Originally posted by saltysidedown View Post
                  Realized my Carvin Contour 66 meant too much to me so I ended the auction early. Sorry if any of you were interested. The 127 is still for sale as I said needs to be played instead of sitting around in my closet!
                  The DC 127 C sold on e-bay for $400. And I CLEANED/WAXED it for the guy! (Not that it was that bad to begin with as I try to keep my stuff nice). Unlike my '79 Guild I bought for $1050 and was filthy!
                  Last edited by saltysidedown; 03-13-2009, 04:48 PM. Reason: fixed spelling

Comment

is the Guild for sale ? are the pick ups original ?

Comment

man that contour 66 is sweet.

Comment

yea mon can't wait to hear what you think of that Guild,

she's a sweet lookin' geetar!
                        I want to Rock and Roll all night... and part of every day

Originally posted by lostinthemasses
                        You want some cocaine with that watermelon?

Comment

Hey!

Nice collection and selection of guitars. Cant wait to have my own collection too

Comment

Working...
                          X