Carvin sh 65 koa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin sh 65 koa

I got this on Friday and played all weekend. I have found my perfect guitar. I am now selling my LP! This is amazing!
    Attached Files

Like I said on the other board, that thing is a work of art. Koa is so damn pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
      Like I said on the other board, that thing is a work of art. Koa is so damn pretty.
      Thanks, I just have to share it with the world!

Comment

wow...That is pretty amazing looking. I've got to get me a KOA guitar a some point.

joe...

Comment

Thanks for the response re the weight on the Carvin forum !

Can you explain the electronics please ?

Comment

electronics

This is a pretty cool sounding guitar.
            2 quarter inch jacks, one for the humbuckers, one for acoustic (which is better sounding than my ovation I just sold) also has a 13 pin synth module. I can plug this into a guitar synth and has midi functions. Check out Carvins website and see the demo for the sh575, this is the same as mine, just larger version. 10 stars out of 5 in my rating!!

Comment

Originally posted by scottey View Post
              I got this on Friday and played all weekend. I have found my perfect guitar. I am now selling my LP! This is amazing!
              Nice one. Carvins are underrated - and as I've been finding out, low in resale value which sucks because they are worth much more.

Comment

Working...
              X