My new "custom" Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new "custom" Strat

Never been a Strat guy, but now that I've got her all put together, I'm totally in love. It's a standard MIM Strat with a righty neck. Black abalone pickguard (from WD Music) and Duncan Distortion pickup. I am going to replace the tophat knobs, as I'm just not a fan. Because I get pretty good discounts where I work, I have less than $400 into it. Plays great, looks great, sounds great.

very nice, what do you think of the duncan distortion?

Comment

I like the Duncan Distortion a lot. It does have a bit more high end to it, but in the cover band I play in they want that anyway. In my other band I just turn up the bass and mid more to cut through. Great overdriven sound on it.

Comment

I'd totally rock that...ever think of doing a re-logo on the headstock? That would make it perfect.

Comment

I actually like the upside down logo. Kinda messes with peoples' heads. They usually do a double-take.

Comment

I normally prefer plain pickguards but that one looks great.

I'm with Jesse on redoing the logo but I'm a little OCD about things like that.
            http://soundcloud.com/djxer0

Comment

I like reverse headstock as long as I can remember with way turn the pegs

Cool guitar btw!

joe...

Comment

Working...
              X