My guitars!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guitars!!

Hey guys! I'm new here, and I think this forum is a great and much needed idea! Here's some/many of my guitars:

My 1987 Les Paul Custom Black Beauty:

My ESP Collection (ESP Kamikaze III, Eclipse II VB, and ESP MII):

My USA Jackson Custom Shop DK-1:

My 2 USA Jackson PC1's:

Here's the others!

My 1986 Kramer Baretta (nicknamed "slimer"):

My 1990 Kramer NightSwan:

My 1986 Kramer Baretta (nicknamed "pinky")

Comment

Ok, I can't see any pictures at work...but if you EVER sell that nightswan please PM me before you put it up for sale...Kamikaze too.

You have an amazing collection, I can't wait to get home.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
        Ok, I can't see any pictures at work...but if you EVER sell that nightswan please PM me before you put it up for sale...Kamikaze too.

You have an amazing collection, I can't wait to get home.

Lol thanks very much Jesse! I will make sure I contact you directly right away if the NightSwan or Kami ever go up for sale. Thanks very much for the compliments on the collection! I hope you like it even better when you can actually see the pics hahaha.

BTW, the Kami III is signed on the back of the headstock by the man himself

Michael

Comment

oh

my

god

I see the pictures, add that MII to my "if you sell" list as well . Your collection is making me green with envy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
            oh

my

god

I see the pictures, add that MII to my "if you sell" list as well . Your collection is making me green with envy.
            Haha Jesse you got it. The MII is one of my best players. It has my favorite "shred neck" out of any of the models I have. Also, harmonics jump off the MII like you wouldn't believe. Also, it has surprisingly great bottom end and great overall tone. I highly recommend the model.

Thanks for checking out the collection and for the compliments Jesse!

Michael

Comment

The Kramers are awesome....as always...One of these days I will score me a swan.

joe...

Comment

Lightning Swan is probably my grail

Comment

Kramer's completely rule, I love them very much. My Baretta's have such thick and amazing tone, I still can't believe it.

I actually will be doing a pickup swap on the NightSwan soon (the Full Shred is complete crap, I hate it) and am trying to decide what new pickups to throw in there. I'm thinking a DiMarzio of some kind.

Comment

wow!!! great collection!! can i have them!!! : )
                    GOOD DEALING WITH ARROWHEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUITARFREAK View Post
                      Kramer's completely rule, I love them very much. My Baretta's have such thick and amazing tone, I still can't believe it.

I actually will be doing a pickup swap on the NightSwan soon (the Full Shred is complete crap, I hate it) and am trying to decide what new pickups to throw in there. I'm thinking a DiMarzio of some kind.
                      You should trade one of your guitars for my Holo Baretta, if I knew the Jedi mind trick...id be doing it right now

Comment

I love your Holo Baretta....and believe me, I already thought about it! I just sold my last 2 guitars this past week that I am looking to part with though : (

Comment

Sona ma bich! That Gibby Custom is purdy!
                          Great transactions with:

cmartin(3X)
                          Dave at XLGUITARS(3X)
                          Mrkhorne
                          walter4music(3X)

Comment

Ha! Thanks very much, I'm glad you like the LP Custom! I'll tell you one thing, I have never been much of a fan of the "vintage look." Most of my guitars are more modern, shred machine types. I was a little reluctant on grabbing the LP Custom because it isn't really my style.....however.....man was I wrong. That guitar sounds and feels SICK. It actually has a modern tone to her, but very thick tone and the neck is very comfortable (I thought it was going to be a baseball bat but it's not).

Comment

love your kramers man!, the "slimer" is my fav : )
                              HUCK
                              Marshall AVT Valvestate 200(275watt)

Comment

Working...
                              X