Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HB Trio

Here's a pic of my HB Equipped guitars

That LP is gorgeous, what is the guitar with the 3 HB's? It looks cool as hell.

Comment

jesus a zemaitis

wow
      Originally posted by metalchurch
      I had my ball sack appraised one time.
      Originally posted by metalchurch
      ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
        jesus a zemaitis

wow
        A Greco, or an original one?!?!?!
        "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, LP is 2003 R9. The guitar with 3 HB is Teye and the one in the middle is Gustavsson Bluesmaster.

Comment

Those are beautiful. How is the Gustavson? I've never seen a lefty before.

Let me guess the LP is the least valued of the three.

Comment

Wow, that R9 has a lovely burst... I'd go for chrome covers though.

Comment

Nice looking trio!!!

I really like the Gustavsson Bluesmaster. I like the P/G, a bit different than every other LP you ever see.

If you ever grow weary of this guitar, you can send it to me for safe keeping.

Comment

Thanks guys. I paid least for LP because it was used. Gustavsson is (and propably will be) the best LP type guitar I've played. All the people that have heard the guitar agrees on that. It has the punch and bottom end of a LP with a very nice sparkle of an ES-335. Higher notes are somewhat percussive. When you play it acoustically, it is significantly louder than my LP.
                  Check the clips : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiXsFz4NN2E
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiXsFz4NN2E

Comment

Working...
                  X