My Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Guitars

new guy, (behold the fallen from the JCF)

here are a few of my guitars, my main players really

My U.S.A. Jacksons (KE-2 Ferrari Red w/ Black Bevels and RR1T Trans Black)

Comment

My Warrior mutt (NOT JACKSON)

Comment

My Agile Reaper

I have more guitars but no real pics of them, maybe i'll post em some other time.

Comment

As always, nice gear!

joe...

Comment

thanks joe.

Comment

Liking the shape of the mutt.

Comment

That Kelly is so freakin hot. How do you like the Agile? I know the reaper goes into pretty expensive territory, how does it compare?

Comment

Thanks, yeah the Kelly is my favorite! The Agile vs the RR1.. thats a hard one.
                  Sound/Tone: The Reaper wins easy, with mahogany body and emgs makes everthing so warm where as the alder body with classic duncan set up in the Rhoads sounds way to thin in comparison, not a bad thing at all, just I prefer warmth

Shape/Feel: The RR1 hands down. Neck is thin but comfortable and it is very easy to play sitting or standing. The reapers neck is thicker and comparable to schecters and the shape kinda forces you to sit with it around your thigh and the balance is a bit of standing.

Quality:both are suprisingly comparable. The RR1 is a made in USA Jackson so of course its top notch. The Reaper, made in korea, has some awesome features though, the ebony fretboard is the smoothest ive every seen or played..EVER! it also looks amazing, the trem it comes with however is terrible and I'd recomend a swap.

so ultimatley the Reaper can put up a hell of a fight, those who dont have the patience and/or funds for a USA Jackson should definately go for it.

Comment

wait, you wouldnt happened to be leftyloser on ebay, would you?
                    Originally posted by metalchurch
                    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
                    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
                      wait, you wouldnt happened to be leftyloser on ebay, would you?
                      nope, I'm TheHeroCycle... here and there.

Comment

weird, did you get your jackson kelly off ebay?

Comment

no I got the RR1T off the bay, but the Kelly I bought from Southpaw Guitars.

Comment

i'm just asking because this guy on ebay was trying to sell that exact same axe and he was from the southeast

Comment

I used to purchased stuff from Leftyloser on ebay until the time we worked out a deal, I said I need a week to get payment, he said fine then sold it on me. I said, "dude, I buy tons of shit from you and you've screwed our relationship for $100???? your loss" and I've not purchased anything from him again. I think his name was Tom??? or something short like that.

joe...

Comment

Working...
                              X