Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My collection of lefties

Here is my collection of my guitars.

My very first electric and still have her. She is my true baby. a 1983 Cort Les Paul

here is my 1992 frost red american standard strat

Comment

This is my second guitar I ever got

Comment

another pic of this one

Comment

Here's my Jackson

Comment

Here is my Stagg Tele That I just got recently, cause I have always wanted a Tele, and I love how this Tele Played, and the hard rock Maple neck felt reall smooth. Don't Let the Name Stagg fool you cause this is a really Nice playing guitar!

Comment

here is another pic of my tele

Comment

im new to this psoting pics i forgot to psot it lol here it is

Comment

Here is one you don't see to often. I grabbed this in a heartbeat about 8 yrs ago in a small shop not far from me. here is my Kramer ferington acoustic/ electric.

Comment

Here is my all around jammin guitar. I love this guitar! I picked up this 1995 Fender Mexican strat for $200.00, and I recently had the neck and bridge pickups replaced to a hot rail in the neck, and a jb jr in the bridge . I call this my "Iron Maiden" strat since I had the same pickups they use puit in this lol. I love this guitar alot.

Comment

Here is my dean v XL. this is a really nice guitar as well.

Comment

Those ferringtons with the claw inlays are super rare, especially in lefty. Sick score, love the Jackson too of course.

How would you rate the quality of your Cort? I used to have a Cort bass in high school and it wasn't great.

Comment

Here is my ESP Viper 400 with EMG's. The See Thru Black Cherry really makes this guitar stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                            Those ferringtons with the claw inlays are super rare, especially in lefty. Sick score, love the Jackson too of course.

How would you rate the quality of your Cort? I used to have a Cort bass in high school and it wasn't great.
                            I feel the qwuality of my Cort is superb. I love the neck on it. I wish I could find more information on my cort, cause It is all original in every aspect, except for having new frets from palying it so much. It truly is a solid and great playing guitar. it actually is more valuable to me more than anything because It's my first electic I have ever had since I was 13 yrs old, and my folks bought it for me after I had started taking lessons for a year. i worked hard in that yr to be told by my teacher to my folks that iw as ready for an electric. OMG! I forgot tot ake a picture of my old nylon acoustic which is really mt first guitar ever before getting any of my electics. i will have to get that out and take a picture of that as well lol

Comment

Here is my Johnson bass. I wanted to own a bass guitar just casue i figured why not, and I actually love playing it now and then. It really isnt that bad of a bass,, but then again it isnt no top of the line either. I figure for me, it's perfect for the beginner bass player that I truly am and thats what I was aiming for when I purchased this.

Comment

Working...
                              X