Some of my guitars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my guitars.

Hi all, here are some of my guitars, I hesitate to say collection as I buy to play not for "investment" purposes, but lately my GAS has been chronic !

Heritage

H535 / SD '59s

H575 Custom / SD '59s

Prospect Standard / SD Seth Lovers

Millennium Standard Ultra / HRWs

More shots of the same guitars ....

Comment

More !

As you can see the drool factor is fairly high with these Heritages !

Comment

Wow...You need to change your name to MrJazzBox

joe...

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPunk View Post
          Wow...You need to change your name to MrJazzBox

joe...
          That's just the Heritages ( well some of them) ... you ain't seen nothin' yet

Comment

I think the LP style semi-hollow is my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
              I think the LP style semi-hollow is my favorite.
              The Millennium is a chambered guitar, it is mostly solid with f-holes ( obviously ). It is quite a bit lighter than a Les Paul but it does not sound like a true semi or a true Les Paul, but somewhere in between.
              The Heritage HRW pickups are fairly powerful and punchy, it looks like a real jazzer but it is a real wolf in sheeps clothing, high gain sounds are no problem with it.

The inlays are real MOP, not plastic, by the way.

I sound like a Heritage sales rep I know, but these guitars are top notch.

I just got another one this week, a VIP II, with a 170 to follow in the next week or two. I will post pics of those shortly.

Comment

Sweet collection,,, I really like that prospect standard, the H535 is pretty smokin also. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by leftyaxeman View Post
                  Sweet collection,,, I really like that prospect standard, the H535 is pretty smokin also. Nice!
                  Thanks !

The 535 is the one I tend to play the most, it sounds great plugged straight into an amp, no effects needed, just a little reverb.

The Prospect is thinner and smaller than the 535, it is also constructed differently. At first glance they all look the same, well like semi hollows

The 575 is fully hollow, the 535 has a solid centre block, the Prospect a floating centre block and the Millie is of chambered construction. They all sound and feel different.

That's my justification for having four of them, ( well that's my story and I'm sticking to it !)

Comment

Working...
                  X