This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN silver Mockingbird pro x/pearl white bc rich NJ deluxe warlock

I have 2 guitars that were just stolen today. One was a silver with black outline, bc rich mockingbird pro x. Had a mix between chrome and black hardware, was in a white coffin case with lots of cables, a studded guitar strap, and picks. I am located in ankeny Iowa.

Next is a bc rich warlock NJ deluxe pearl white, with mostly gold hardware. It has a big scratch underneath the pickup selector switch. Has gold screws in neck pickup only. Was in a standard bc rich case with 4 pedals, an mxr custom comp, analog chorus, polytune, boss rc 3 looper.

I am working on getting the serial numbers from where I bought them, and a police report. Will update when I have them available. You can contact me at [email protected] or for immediate contact 515-250-2363. Leave a voicemail if I miss your call. Thanks guys
    Good deals with:
    Bigfnmonster

I woudn't worry, you live in Iowa dude, even if you were in like De Moines it's still BFE and there's gotta be like 15 left handed guitar players in the whole state. About 5 years ago a guy in Sacramento who was a member of this forum got his Schecter Hellcat stolen, the police recovered it 48 hours later from a guy trying to sell it to a pawn shop. The pawn shop owner said the second the guy came in with a left handed guitar, he knew it was stolen.
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

So sorry to read about that, seems like stolen guitars is a much more recurrent problem in the US...

I hope you'll find those out, and that the thief bastard who did this is going to pay hard, like having him held down by the police and you then shit in his mouth!

Comment

If there is anything lower than thieves...
        Good luck retrieving what belongs to you.

I'll put it up with the modteam to see if we can start a section dedicated to finding back stolen goods.
        Last edited by Olav; 06-16-2013, 04:20 AM.
        va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
        Originally posted by chilton
        Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
        www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

MOVED to top of the forum and stickied
          va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
          Originally posted by chilton
          Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
          www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

A thread dedicated to stolen gear is a fantastic idea - especially with the lefty connection. I've had gear stolen in the past and would have loved that to be in place back then. Great idea!

Comment

If they end up at the pawnshop up in Fort Dodge, I'll get a call. The manager is a friend of mine and always let's me know when there are leftys
              To be in the right mind, you must be left handed.

Comment

I've created a "Lost or Stolen" forum. So this has been moved there. If anyone ends up with more lost gear, post it there.

Comment

I think there should be a post requirement in order to view it as well. More likely some dumbass will post about it if they dont know its under the radar. Just a thought, but I suppose it could be just as effective as an open topic as well.
                  Either way its a good thing you guys are doing, so hopefully it will pay off sometime. Never know what you find floating around.
                  Always wise to record your serial numbers...
                  We're non-profit.
                  Hey, are you gonna eat that?

Comment

I am fortunate enough to have gotten these returned to me. Thanks you guys!
                    Good deals with:
                    Bigfnmonster

Comment

That is awesome news! Love hearing that.

Comment

Good luck dude, I check out a lot of gear sites and reverb/ebay and all that, and I'm sure there are also a bunch of others who will keep an eye out for ya. Sorry to hear what happened.

Comment

The person that started the thread has said that he got this gear back.... 7 years ago hahaha

Comment

lmfaooo I just saw a recent post FML. I'm so bored of being locked up all day

Comment

Working...
                            X