No announcement yet.

Winter GOTS Voting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for the JEM because it's a fucking Japanese-made Desert Yellow maple neck JEM made by Ibanez.

Also it cost as much as a decent second-hand Honda Civic.
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Hahahaha that's not the first time I've seen the pricing of the 777 reissue be compared to that of a good used car.

Honesly Ibanez are really taking the piss. I adjusted the original 777LNG pricing to 2017 and it would have been around 2700 USD - and that's taking into account the extra surcharge for the 87 LNG because it was signed by Steve, with DY and SK coming in a couple hundred bucks cheaper.

Here in europe the 777 lefties are 4500 USD (and only available from one.single.retailer.) . I'm having a hard time dealing with that -
      especially considering the RG8570 J-custom is significantly cheaper, and the RG652AHN is half the cost of a J-custom etc etc....

Hell I could buy a shitload of used Prestiges for one 777.....

Or let me put this into even greater perspective. I could buy the most overpriced guitars on EARTH for the price of a 777 - yes I'm looking at you Jackson USA custom shop /PC-1.....
      My Official Homepage

Currently playing:
      Ibanez RG721RW RG870QMZ Jem777SK JS1200CA LTDMH103QM

Comment

Originally posted by LeftyLV426 View Post
        Really hard choice between all of these but in the end I couldn't say no to the Jem. Maybe it's the pink strap that did it for me.
        Yeah that strap really does finish this thing off.

Comment

Aww yeah!

Comment

Working...
          X