SX Callsto LP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SX Callsto LP

New here but thought I'd share this.Just bought a Rondo SX Callisto LP a month ago for a unreal price of $99us.Wanted a little bomb around better to take around to jams and stuff.To my surprise this thing is pretty good all around.so I did some usual mods to get it right
    1.installed a Guitar fetish tom bridge
    2.replaced the cheapo pickup switch
    3.re-cut the nut(LOL)
    4.replcaed the pup's with SD's
    5.replaced the pots and tone caps
    and this guit rocks!!I think it's worth quite a bit more with these standard upgrades total moneies spent guitar included $220.Maybe I got lucky on this guitar,but if you get a bad one you have a 30 day return,so I don't think you can't go wrong.
    cheers,slagg..

any pics? That's a ridiculous price.

Comment

yeah,I'll get some pics up later today.I thought it would be a P.O.S. but it's not at all.

Comment

here's pic6.jpg

Comment

another4.jpg

Comment

one more5.jpg

Comment

have to post my work horse7.jpg

Comment

Yup, Those inexpensive guitars over at Rondo are actually much better than you would ever expect. I just picked up an SX Deimos Gold Top. Another rediculous price, $139 plus shipping. Out of the box it was pretty nice. A few changes, like strings and a set up made it a real keeper. A black pick guard and switch plate finished the look. This is my second Rondo guitar and both have been fine instruments. Glad to hear that you like yours too.

Comment

Working...
                X