Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson CS run (10 person, minimum needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmccarthy View Post
    What does it mean to have binding on the neck, but not on the frets? I kind of like the binding on the USA models. Although, I would be up for red to match the red bevels.
    I prefer my binding on everything

here's one production Jackson you won't see in person every day.....

ya ya it's righthanded but I play it lefty .....
    Resident Charvel/Jackson Freak

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

I like the idea of having a manufacturer run a limited number of guitars for us, but $2-3K is pretty steep.

I could build these for about $1500, but they wouldn't be Jackson's. But you could spec everything out as far as pickups etc, so nobody would have to settle for a setup they didn't like.

All I need is a body template.

Comment

Dropping Out

Got a new Parker P42 for my birthday, so I'm at my limit again

Comment

sorry to be nieve but what the fuck are bevels?bevels this bevals that?

Comment

hmmm how to explain...ok look at my Warlock, the edges are beveled instead of flat. Usually a Jackson RR has beveled edges as well.

Comment

this video help explain....how do I post copies of you tube video here? or is it not fesable? ohh for haha's click on my signature link for a silly humor!! sorry if it offends anyone. I think it was from an asain movie..maybe real? Yhe dudes facial expression after he drops the mags is priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahS0sAwun60
              Last edited by saufen; 02-12-2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

I was thinking of a new Jackson this summer if the VA keeps me at my current pension rate.. Ihad in mind a soloist with the nebula graphic.. Iam so tired of black leftys eventhough I wear black my car is black and my Harley is black... but 90% of the market is black leftys...that being said if you guys are thinking of a custom run and expecting it to run between 2-3k we sould explore other paint options.. IMO..
                check out the Extream Warrior Custom Shop/ w graphic. this thing is killer!! I would deff shill out 3k for this fucker.. even if I have to sell a kidney!
                http://www.cmcguitars.com/PhotoGalle...&PhotoNumber=3

Also not sure if I posted this link to Southpaw guitar but they ordered custom run of [email protected],699.99
                Iam 50/50 with you guys... how soon do you expect to finalize the orders and get approxamite pricing?

Comment

I'm just thinking out loud here, so hopefully I don't offend anyone. If you can only get stock options for a custom run, then why even bother. That's unless they're going to cut them at a discount. I don't see the point in going through all the effort of getting a custom run going if you can walk into any Jackson dealer and order on your own.

If Jackson won't let you guys order something unique, I'd check with ESP or Ran to see if they would do something for you guys. If it were me, I'd try to get Ran to do it, they'll do just about anything and they're top quality stuff! Just my thoughts.
                  Disclaimer:

I'm a loud, foul mouthed, redneck. I have no problem speaking my mind. I've made mistakes in the past and I've reconciled them. If you weren't personally involved, then shut the hell up. It's none of your business and you probably don't know the whole story anyway. Be cool w/ me and I'll return the favor. If you're a douchebag, I'll be the first to tell you.

Like me or hate me, I don't really care which.

Comment

I never heard of RAN Guitars untill now, I checked out there site and I'am impressed!

Comment

guess this is a dead topic. I made a few sujestions and Pmed a member.. but my jackson purches is made I just ordered a RR1 USA from DrumCity/GL 3-6month built time and got a killer deal as a repeat customer...good luck though with your run guys...but I couldnt wait any longer..

Comment

is that the RR you are getting? oh MAN oh MAN that is sick

Comment

^ ya thats the graphic and body style..(or course mine will be leftyfied)

Comment

Ok...this is all saufen's fault for resurrecting this thread I just ordered an Extreme Warrior from Jason @ DCGL.

I learned that there are some variations to the Extreme Warrior shape....from mild to wild. When this thread was started, we were all looking at the wild one. The link above to CMC Guitars is the mild version. The difference is how deep or 'severe' the cutouts are.

I went for a combination of the wild body shape and the cutout sharkfin inlays like the one at CMC. Black with Snow White bevels....white binding on the neck and headstock to match.

Now the agonizing wait begins. I was quoted 9-12 months, so we'll see. I've heard some Jackson customs taking as long as 2 years.
                            I like pointy guitars.

Comment

HOLY SHIT. That thing is going to be sick! Glad u went with DL/GC. youd think Jason was a lefty for being so cool with us! I was quoted 4-6 for my RR1 but its not even a custom shop. And BTW I been waiting on a Fender Strat Deluxe now for 8 months now.. Im seriously wondering if I can contact Fender and ask them WTF?

Comment

Jason just sent me these:

I like pointy guitars.

Comment

Working...
                                X