• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olav View Post
    Yumz

couple of these in there;

Yumzers
    nice and reminds me of the Schecter PT i've been wanting

Also Olav use your new magical powers and move this thread to here? http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/f...?22-Group-Buys
    aka rolling56

Comment

These are the only Filtertrons they have.....

Guys, feel free to design your own.....here is the link: http://www.yajimastringworks.com/tct...-kisekae-e.asp

Just click on the guitar model you want to build then click "Continue as guest" and "I agree". Then the flash program will load and you are ready! It takes a little getting used to but it is FUN!
      Last edited by IbanezGuy; 09-13-2011, 02:49 PM.
      Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Buckethead… Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
        nice and reminds me of the Schecter PT i've been wanting

Also Olav use your new magical powers and move this thread to here? http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/f...?22-Group-Buys
        Moved.

Good suggestion Bob. Why didn't I think of that...
        Last edited by Olav; 09-13-2011, 03:00 PM. Reason: moved thread
        va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
        Originally posted by chilton
        Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
        www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Hey all, I just wanted to put this out there......right NOW Rondo is doing "Semi-Custom" orders for April 2012. They have a handful of models to choose from. AL, Interceptor, Septor, Pendulum. 6/7/8/9 string. The prices aren't bad and they all come WITH a Hardshell Case. Check it out! This might be what we need to approach Kurt about if we can all agree on a certain model. Like I said before, I'd vote for the AL model as it is more traditional. If I had my choice though I'd really want the Septor in a 7 string. But, I still have an AL2000 and I LOVE that guitar. So, an AL3100 would likely be great.

If we can all agree on one of Agile's models, and can get enough of us interested then maybe he can arrange for a "Semi-Custom" batch just for us? It's possible. The options he has listed for each model is pretty good for the price, and they are ALL being offered in lefty. What do you guys think? I know I'm down!

Hypothetically......lets say we can't agree on one model. For instance I would like the 7 string Septor, and lets say that Olav would rather rock the Argus 625, and 9 Fingers would prefer the AL3100......etc......would it be outside of the realm of possibility that we stick to one color regardless of what model we choose? Like an "official LGT" finish? Or something like that.....I'm just brainstorming here. Obviously the finish would have to be something unique....or otherwise "special"......maybe even custom inlays or something.

*UPDATE* Tomorrow the wife & I are going to discuss the possibility of me ordering one of these "Semi Custom" Septor 7s. If it all works out I'm going to go with the OceanBurst Flame! Wow!!!! Fingers Crossed!
          Last edited by IbanezGuy; 09-14-2011, 11:11 AM.
          Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Buckethead… Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

Comment

I like that stat stlye w/ a fixed bridge and I love the color Blue Flame/Burst . also I like Olav's sugjestion of pickups. Yummy-Yumzrers.

Comment

I'd be down to participate some time in the future.

I tend to like traditional styles of guitars, but I'd be interested in almost anything. I came up with the pic below. I'd be cool with HSS or HSH, or maybe even HH pickup setups. A TOM or Strat hardtail, or even a string through, would be cool with me too. I'm not picky about colors either.

This would be pretty cool, I think. But I'd be open to most anything.

Capture.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post

And then you mentioned Jerry doing the runs....I'm (so is Saufen, he ordered one too) still waiting for my "Hallmark" guitar that we ordered about 3 months ago. Every day I hope this is the day it arrives, can't wait.

Here is what it'll look like when it arrives:

Aaargh! That's freakin SWEET. Damn. Wish I woulda got in on that run!

Anyway, just came across the thread and like what's in the works. I'm game, count me in.

I've pretty much been a more traditional-style guitar guy so the concepts y'all've worked up are all all right with me. That said, I'm about to start a thread for an Explorer run...
                I want to Rock and Roll all night... and part of every day

Originally posted by lostinthemasses
                You want some cocaine with that watermelon?

Comment

I had a hallmark on order, I was one of the 10. I let it go, so perhaps there is one available, you'll have to check with Jerry.

Mine was the green.

Comment

Wow they still are not finnished yet?? Like Crawdaddy mentioned I got in on the first run with a deposit.. but gave my spot to someone else. (and got my deposit back) I had the sunset sparkle..

Comment

Originally posted by astutzmann View Post
                      I had a hallmark on order, I was one of the 10. I let it go, so perhaps there is one available, you'll have to check with Jerry.

Mine was the green.
                      I'm not sure whether to thank you or curse you... if I call and it's still available, I'm in a bit of trouble!
                      I want to Rock and Roll all night... and part of every day

Originally posted by lostinthemasses
                      You want some cocaine with that watermelon?

Comment

I was just reading that the Hallmark guitars should ready very soon, but we've been hearing that every month for the last 5 or so!!!!

I can't wait, it will make a great christmas present for the wife.....to bad she is a righty!!!! I guess I'll have to play it.

Comment

Just a thought, but what about having one of our own members who builds guitars do a custom run.. (if they can or want to) We all know otterhound has skills and knowhow! I won the raffle for an otterhound tele and I play it alot..shes a beuty...

Comment

Working...
                          X