• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to say the SG.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot Easton View Post
      I'd have to say the SG.
      Looks wise, I liked your Kramer sig guitar, but that's about all I liked about it. Can't judge them all by 1 guitar, but that had to have been the worst Kramer I had ever played and it was mainly to do with workmanship. Thinking back though, it was probably a parts guitar someone had thrown together from factory seconds.
      Disclaimer:

I'm a loud, foul mouthed, redneck. I have no problem speaking my mind. I've made mistakes in the past and I've reconciled them. If you weren't personally involved, then shut the hell up. It's none of your business and you probably don't know the whole story anyway. Be cool w/ me and I'll return the favor. If you're a douchebag, I'll be the first to tell you.

Like me or hate me, I don't really care which.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot Easton View Post
        i never even knew about it until one of your members told me about it.
        That would be me. Jesse has put a lot of work in this place since the first of the year and was looking for new members so i asked Elliot to check the place out.
        aka rolling56

Comment

I love that SG--so bored of black and cherry! Great design, you even got the Tiki involved...

Did Gretsch ever make that "white tiki" that I think they made for you as a one off? I remember you posting about it back when I used to read the gretsch forums.

Comment

No the White Tiki never went into production. I still have the prototype.

Comment

Hey, Elliot, welcome to the forum! Can't wait to get my hands on the new Cars' CD.
              Great transactions with:

cmartin(3X)
              Dave at XLGUITARS(3X)
              Mrkhorne
              walter4music(3X)

Comment

I just found out that is the real EE. Was thinking someone was being funny..But very cool. There is not one Cars song I dont like. big fan. and your an insperation to us lefties! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                  It might be easier to talk to the folks at that lefty shop in Houston. I don't remember the name of the store at the moment (Southpaw, duh), I do remember that they had a run of EC lefty guitars ($3,100) awhile back so EJ's shouldn't be a problem.
                  If you guys try to do this, I recommend that you work with Jason @ Drum City/Guitar Land instead of SouthPaw. I've purchased from both, and you'll get a much better experience from Jason.
                  I like pointy guitars.

Comment

I would agree Jason is very cool to deal with. and DL/GC is one of the best lefty friendly music stores around!

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                      Sure they will...but it'll cost you!!!

It might be easier to talk to the folks at that lefty shop in Houston. I don't remember the name of the store at the moment (Southpaw, duh), I do remember that they had a run of EC lefty guitars ($3,100) awhile back so EJ's shouldn't be a problem.
                      I spoke to Southpaw a while back about ordering EJ strats and they flat out said NO... I have not contacted DrumCity about it, though...
                      Oh, and in my humble opinion, the EJ strat is probably the only production strat worth buying.
                      Last edited by cosmic_ape; 06-24-2011, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X