Ed Roman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Roman

anyone have any experience with Ed Romans guitars? more specifically his custom shop?

Can't offer up much in the way of personal experience. I've talked to a couple of respected musicians around Vegas who have dealt with him personally over the years. Both said to run, not walk, from Roman.
    I've done a little research into his guitars. Seems to be cool some stuff and his prices are nice. But horrible service-after-the-sale was a very common thread in what I found.
    Re-sale is not high on my list of things to consider, but his less than stellar reputation is far and wide and thus cannot be ignored.
    But again, no personal dealings as per the original question.
    http://www.appalachianframery.com

Comment

Years ago he used to live in CT. I dealt with him when he was part of East Coast Music Mall a few times. Then, later, I actually went to his home to buy my white Warlock (traded a Kramer 210 for it + cash). We shot the shit for at least an hour and he showed me a bunch of cool stuff (cars, his house was built like the Flintstones). Good experience for me, but I might just be so cool that he had no choice but to be cool back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
        Years ago he used to live in CT. I dealt with him when he was part of East Coast Music Mall a few times. Then, later, I actually went to his home to buy my white Warlock (traded a Kramer 210 for it + cash). We shot the shit for at least an hour and he showed me a bunch of cool stuff (cars, his house was built like the Flintstones). Good experience for me, but I might just be so cool that he had no choice but to be cool back.
        va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
        Originally posted by chilton
        Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
        www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

He used to use pictures of KXK custom guitars and pass them off as his own. Also many a horror story has been posted on other forums I go on about him.

Comment

yeah I've read many bad and many good, the shop seems on the pricey side so I'm not sure if I want to pursue anything yet.

Comment

Working...
            X