X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year!

Happy new year everybody.

ROCK ON LEFTYGUITARTRADER!!!
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

YES! Happy New Year Everyone! Got a fatty ready for midnight, oops hope the wife dont read this ... : P
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Happy New Year!!!

All hail the Southpaw.

Comment

Happy New Year

Picture of my basement office/library/recording studio/terminal mess. Four of the guitars are lefties, the one that isn't is a Korean semi acoustic that should have been exported instead of imported. I'm acting as recording engineer for my wife, which is a bit of an adventure, as I'm doing everything with the instruction manual in one hand.

But hey - we are getting there! Got one track down tonight, and if I could figure out how to I'd upload it here for your folks to listen to.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
          Picture of my basement office/library/recording studio/terminal mess. Four of the guitars are lefties, the one that isn't is a Korean semi acoustic that should have been exported instead of imported. I'm acting as recording engineer for my wife, which is a bit of an adventure, as I'm doing everything with the instruction manual in one hand.

But hey - we are getting there! Got one track down tonight, and if I could figure out how to I'd upload it here for your folks to listen to.
          Go to www.soundclick.com , get a free account, upload in MP3 and share the link. The link will play in an automated player.
          Lots of good listening there also.
          Last edited by AllroyPA; 12-31-2009, 08:32 PM.
          Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! Everybody still in one piece?
            va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
            Originally posted by chilton
            Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
            www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

All togeather here : ]

Comment

Man, I wondered what happened to everyone... Haven't heard from any of you since last year....

Boo Hiss, throw the bum out.. I know my humor is stale and bad, but it's all I've got left.

Happy New Year to one and all.

Comment

Happy New Year guys, I'm pretty banged up from last night haha....oh shit, it's friday time to drink again!

Comment

Working...
                  X