Christmas...What'cha get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas...What'cha get?

Splendid day here! Opened gifts, ate the traditional family Chrismas breakfast streudel. Couple of pork shoulders on the grill for BBQ tonight.

Gear-wise what did you guys get?

Me?

-Apogee Duet
    -Music stand that clips to a mic stand
    -Mic stand drink holder (for water of course)
    -Mangan strings for all the instruments

Merry Christmas to all!
    http://www.appalachianframery.com

My mother made the best Streudel!!!! Zion, could you send some streudel aroma via the internet to me????

I got a very nice Fender MIA Strat for Christmas. Figured I'd get something different, i don't have enough strats. I think this is my 12th....

I'll show some pics tomorrow..

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!!!

Comment

I got a BOSS ME-70, Mapex drumset, BOSS 65 twin reverb pedal, Iron Maiden tab book, 250 dollar gift certificate to my local music store, various shirts, pants, socks. Had the traditional Xmas ham, homemade coconut cream and banana cream pie.
      Bill Griffith, Paramedic/Firefighter
      terrible guitar player-hey I'm honest

Gear:
      2009 Gibson SG Standard
      2005 American Strat Standard fitted with OFR and Stellartone pot system. Candy Red.
      Marshall JCM 800 2204
      1960A
      TS9

Good Deals with:
      Kramerfan

Comment

Season's greetings everybody!!

I got a beautiful Suhr strat, alder body with 1 pc maple neck. Mmmm good!

Comment

I got myself a Schecter Damien-6 just so I would have something to play while im overseas. I miss my Jacksons terribly, they are just sitting in storage missing me too.

Comment

I ended up with nothing this year. I guess I've been bad

Happy holidays to everyone!

joe...

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPunk View Post
              I ended up with nothing this year. I guess I've been bad

Happy holidays to everyone!

joe...
              If you're in the Chicago area, you got a s..t load of snow!!!!!

Comment

Yeah , I didnt get anything either this year..
                But it wasnt me that was bad....Its been the real estate market!!!
                GOOD DEALING WITH ARROWHEAD.

Comment

Does an iPhone 3GS count? I have a fake guitar on that now haha.

Comment

Black Lefty Mexican Telecaster

It wasn't under the tree, but my wife let me buy it during Boxing Week, so I'm counting it. Got it used, it's in very good condition overall, and plays well. You can tell that whoever had it played with a pick, and they were, um, a bit energetic. I checked the serial number, and it's supposed to be a 2008-2009 guitar.

I have some concerns about the machine heads, but hey, they aren't hard to replace. Which leads to a question - if you were going to replace machine heads, what would you use?

Comment

Guitar-related, my wife got me a Vox Satchurator, and I ended up buying (with Christmas $) a MXR Carbon Copy. :-) Santa was good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                        It wasn't under the tree, but my wife let me buy it during Boxing Week, so I'm counting it. Got it used, it's in very good condition overall, and plays well. You can tell that whoever had it played with a pick, and they were, um, a bit energetic. I checked the serial number, and it's supposed to be a 2008-2009 guitar.

I have some concerns about the machine heads, but hey, they aren't hard to replace. Which leads to a question - if you were going to replace machine heads, what would you use?
                        Kluson Vintage have the 'look' IMO
                        Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Working...
                        X