Stetsbar trem system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stetsbar trem system

Anybody own a Stetsbar trem system? Which? How does that handle? Stays in tune allright? What about restringing?
    Any input appreciated.
    va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
    Originally posted by chilton
    Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
    www.dutchcassidy.com

According to the Stetsbar website its the best thing since sliced bread. Theat's good enough for me. LOL

I looked into putting one of these on a Les Paul one time. It never ended up happening, but I read several magazine reviews and they all said it was a great system.

I think you'd have to special order a lefty version, but it doesn't cost any more than a righty (at least when I researched it a couple years ago).

Comment

Originally posted by bzean123 View Post
      According to the Stetsbar website its the best thing since sliced bread. Theat's good enough for me. LOL [...]
      Yeah, that's the reason why I posted a question here and on my Dutch board.

Originally posted by bzean123 View Post
      I think you'd have to special order a lefty version, but it doesn't cost any more than a righty (at least when I researched it a couple years ago).
      I emailed them last tuesday and haven't gotten an answer on the lefty question yet. Did you talk to them via mail or on the phone?

More importantly; why did it never happen for the LP?
      va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
      Originally posted by chilton
      Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
      www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

I didn't contact them. It was on their website somewhere.

I thought about it a bit and just decided not to put a trem on the LP. The decision didn't have anything to do with stetsbar.

Comment

Working...
        X