No announcement yet.

CS (planning) (post your dream guitars)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS (planning) (post your dream guitars)

okay before I say I'm ordering a Jackson Custom I just want to make it clear that this is just an idea (one of my dreamtars) I have quite A few guitars already and one Custom already in the making with Ran, so I'm just throwing it out there to get some opinions. I know what others think about a Custom shouldn't really matter because your getting made to your specs I just want to see some of your dreamtars I suppose. heres my dream Jackson (after Death Warrior and Death Kelly )

King V with cutouts

pretty much a standard KV-1 except w mahogany body, string through body, reverse stock and cutouts. I think it might have a bigger body as well, like the Big Reds..
    Last edited by TheHeroCycle; 08-11-2009, 08:11 PM.

like this one.

Comment

It is funny that you mention dream guitars. I met a gentleman today that builds guitars. I purchased a Pignose amp from him and while I was picking it up, we got to talking. He showed me some of his work and it was gorgeous.

Hmmm.... got me thinking.... I've always wanted a:

left handed Rosewood Tele just like George had.

My new friend is in the process of working up some numbers. I've got my fingers crossed that his price is close to my price.

Time will tell.

Oh yeah, the Pignose amp is pretty cool too.

EDIT: Sorry for the photos being a righty, I borrowed them from the internet.

Comment

Yea, a rosewood tele would be sweet ~!
        Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

That V sort of looks like the Bernie Rico ones:

Comment

yeah I saw those but I always thought they looked bloated or something, the Jackson Version is slimmer imo, Phil Demmel should have had his V look like these.

Comment

2nd one is niiiiice. One thing I never like with most V's is the fret access though, Pat O'Brian from Cannibal Corpse's guitars were an exception.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                It is funny that you mention dream guitars. I met a gentleman today that builds guitars. I purchased a Pignose amp from him and while I was picking it up, we got to talking. He showed me some of his work and it was gorgeous.

Hmmm.... got me thinking.... I've always wanted a:

Never Really been a fan of the teles but that thing is lovely.

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                2nd one is niiiiice. One thing I never like with most V's is the fret access though, Pat O'Brian from Cannibal Corpse's guitars were an exception.
                I actually kinda like having my hand somewhat removed from the neck at the higher frets, thats kinda funny cause i never really thought about it until right now sitting here playing my RR1.
                Last edited by TheHeroCycle; 08-12-2009, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X