Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pmk

As you can probably tell, i'm The Power Metal Kid

I'm 15, been playing for about a year and a half.

I currently use my Ibanez GRX 70L along with a 26 Watts amp.

I like to play things like Trivium and Iron Maiden.

By 2010, i'm going to try and nail down the basic scales, chords, tremolo picking, start on finger tapping and meaby sweeping.

That's probably all you need to know

the most important thing dude is to keep that mentality, i've been playing about 6 years now and tbh its only really in the last year i've started to take myself seriously on the guitar, the love shined through lol, but after just a small amount of practice i've managed to improve myself no end from what i was before. I still cant sweep but im slowly getting there man, keep it up!!! LEFTIES FTW!

check my stuff out on youtube man, you'll see the difference the practice has had, just type abadonae in, im a flat bloke with a schecter 7 string

peace
    if a one man dies its a tragedy,
    If a million die its a statistic,
    -Josef Stalin

Comment

Originally posted by abadonae View Post
      the most important thing dude is to keep that mentality, i've been playing about 6 years now and tbh its only really in the last year i've started to take myself seriously on the guitar, the love shined through lol, but after just a small amount of practice i've managed to improve myself no end from what i was before. I still cant sweep but im slowly getting there man, keep it up!!! LEFTIES FTW!

check my stuff out on youtube man, you'll see the difference the practice has had, just type abadonae in, im a flat bloke with a schecter 7 string

peace
      What's you handle over on the tube ?
      Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Working...
      X