Fender japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender japan

does anybody know anywhere that sells fender japan in the uk?

up until recently there were a number of websites selling lefty jap's and they were awesome guitars!
    i purchased one from mustangguitars.com but as far as i know he got shut down by fender usa.

does anybody know if the other sellers got shut down too?

ebay is your best bet
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by lefty_ross View Post
      does anybody know anywhere that sells fender japan in the uk?

up until recently there were a number of websites selling lefty jap's and they were awesome guitars!
      i purchased one from mustangguitars.com but as far as i know he got shut down by fender usa.

does anybody know if the other sellers got shut down too?
      Trans-Am Guitars seem to have a couple of lefties left, they use to have a lot more.

http://transamguitars.com/fj-LH.htm

Comment

I purchased my lefty Jaguar bass through Guitar Shogun. I'm in the US but he'll ship anywhere:

http://www.guitarshogun.com/

Comment

www.southpawguitars.com was selling a run of CIJ Jazzmasters. They want an arm and a leg for them, though...$1,200US.

Comment

Originally posted by lefty_ross View Post
            I can understand the business issues there, but it's really irritating when they close off lefty options by doing that. And they're not the only ones.... MusicYo refused to sell me a guitar I was after once because they had a UK distributor..... obviously they wanted to protect the UK distributor's ability to charge twice the US price, but the UK distributor didn't stock lefties, so they lost out on a sale to me.

Comment

Working...
            X