Lefty Jazzmaster copies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefty Jazzmaster copies?

Can anyone recommend some manufacturers/sellers of Jazzmaster copies for lefties in the US? I'm familiar with the SX SJM, and like the price, but would prefer something with a more traditional JM body shape. I'd be open to other offset copies as well (Mustang, Jaguar, etc.).

Thanks!

Xavier has one. The Klanch would be the one to talk to, maybe can build one.
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by AllroyPA View Post
      Xavier has one. The Klanch would be the one to talk to, maybe can build one.
      Thanks, but I thought Xaviere guitars were not made for lefties. Is this not the case anymore?

Comment

buy a really nice warmoth neck

have klanch do the body

get a guard from jeannie pickguards

pickups from seymour duncan

kluson tuners

personally i'd go with a TOM bridge over that crappy vibrato, those things suck

graph tech nut and saddles

you're set
        Originally posted by metalchurch
        I had my ball sack appraised one time.
        ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
          buy a really nice warmoth neck

have klanch do the body

get a guard from jeannie pickguards

pickups from seymour duncan

kluson tuners

personally i'd go with a TOM bridge over that crappy vibrato, those things suck

graph tech nut and saddles

you're set
          Thanks for the recommendations. Not sure I'm up for a project like that, but how much would you estimate that pieces would cost?

Comment

body really depends on the wood and finish, neck can run up to 250 for a top quality warmoth, pickups and wiring would be like 200, pickguard would be like 80, tuners would be like 50, bridge would be like 50 as well if you go with a tune-o-matic.

you're looking at like 700 bucks for a guitar that would be way better than a japanese jazzmaster
            I had my ball sack appraised one time.
            ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by blanket View Post
              Can anyone recommend some manufacturers/sellers of Jazzmaster copies for lefties in the US? I'm familiar with the SX SJM, and like the price, but would prefer something with a more traditional JM body shape. I'd be open to other offset copies as well (Mustang, Jaguar, etc.).

Thanks!
              I can do a body for you if you like.... I would need a template, but that's not a problem!! PM me and we can discuss.......

Thanks for all the referrals guys!!

Comment

Working...
              X