Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music Man JP Model

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Music Man JP Model

    Been checking this out while I was hitting up the EBMM forums, and this guitar looks like it might be a serious versatile machine. Saddled up with the optional piezo and the Mystic Dream finish and I might just fall in love with it.

    Has anyone here played one yet? I'm curious as to the neck profile, as I am sure the guitar will cost a pretty penny.

    stolen from the site



    :thrash:

  • #2
    drumcityguitarland.com had one in stock it sold fairly quickly ... pic from the site



    It went for $2,145



    http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/dr...r-P2269C6.aspx

    Comment


    • #3
      IMO the only negative with these things is the basswood body (not that it's a deal breaker), the necks are incredible in my smallish hands, esp. the 7 one. Expensive but a quality guitar.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        IMO the only negative with these things is the basswood body (not that it's a deal breaker), the necks are incredible in my smallish hands, esp. the 7 one. Expensive but a quality guitar.
        I'm not surprised at basswood since he came from playing Ibanez. I'm actually a big fan of the wood's tone. I'm really jonesin' for one of these...

        Comment


        • #5
          IF RW is not your thing then you can definitely go for the BFR KOA.. I think that has a Ebony fb.. A bit procey I'd say but I am not a fan of the finished neck really..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jesse View Post
            I'm not surprised at basswood since he came from playing Ibanez. I'm actually a big fan of the wood's tone. I'm really jonesin' for one of these...
            I want a 6 and a 7.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just called the dealer, he's getting one in next Tuesday...hopefully it will be mine.

              Comment


              • #8
                I hate you, lol. *envy*

                Comment


                • #9
                  Looks like I have competition, hopefully I can still snag it. I believe I have dibs, will find out at 1030am


                  Edit: Bought and paid for, should arrive to the music store next week...maybe I will have it by next weekend



                  Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
                  Last edited by Jesse; 03-03-2009, 12:20 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Awessooommeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats... If I may so add.. You are one lucky guy.. Unlike most guys(points @himself) who had to wait for 4 months


                    I am really looking forward to it... Cheersss!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nik_Left_RG View Post
                      Awessooommeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats... If I may so add.. You are one lucky guy.. Unlike most guys(points @himself) who had to wait for 4 months


                      I am really looking forward to it... Cheersss!!!!
                      Oh there will be pictures, plenty of them. I really jumped on this as soon as I found out they were getting the ONE I wanted in. Bye bye most of my tax return!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ...and she has been shipped!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          More guitar porn:



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Lets add a bit to that --





                            Just got it in... Will post updated pics soon..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What a waste, What a POS!! not my thing I dont think those are worht that price! Just my .02

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X