Raven West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven West

I was wondering if anyone else had experience with their guitars. I owned one of the "jackson/ibanez" style one, and I really liked it. Mine was one of the orignal Ravens, but it also had a rosewood fretboard and was bolt on

The new ones are neck thru with ebony fretboards. Also digging the red Les paul copy they have avalible

I love those redheads

Originally posted by ShredMojo View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else had experience with their guitars. I owned one of the "jackson/ibanez" style one, and I really liked it. Mine was one of the orignal Ravens, but it also had a rosewood fretboard and was bolt on

The new ones are neck thru with ebony fretboards. Also digging the red Les paul copy they have avalible

I love those redheads

I have have seen a bunch of these on Ebay, some of them really cheap. For a while there I kept seeing I guess factory seconds or somthing like that with crooked bridges and easy hardware fixes. I know I could easily fix one and anyone that knew their way around a drill could too.

I really liked the look of them from what I saw and they offer lefties too, so that is a plus. All the stuff I saw was natural finished stuff with exotic woods. Strat and Tele copies. One that sticks out in my mind was a really nice Tele copy with the bridge mounted crooked. I think the auction ended around $100 or so. Not too bad if the guitar plays as nice as it looks.

Comment

Working...
    X