Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying Kramer

Hello everybody,

I was just at Southpaw Guitars last weekend trying out their array of guitars, and I stumbled across this gorgeous kramer. No pics, but I can describe it. It was white, an almost Jackson Headstock with reverse sharkfins and a roosewood fretboard, an angled bridge humbucker and two straight single coils. It had a non recessed floyd, and I do not remember if it was original or licensed. Can it be a baretta? It didn't have a price tag on it. Thanks,

Chris

P.S
    I just might get it, if priced right. And it is bolt-on.
    Go Jackson

I just PMed my Kramer expert friend..he knows what every kramer looks like....
    Resident Charvel/Jackson Freak

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
      I just PMed my Kramer expert friend..he knows what every kramer looks like....
      Appreciate man.
      Go Jackson

Comment

Two single coils and a slanted bridge hum sounds like a F-6000 to me. That is, if its not american series.
        http://www.vintagekramer.com/focus.htm

But if it has "shark inlays", then its American Series, in which its a Pacer Custom 2.

Comment

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
          Two single coils and a slanted bridge hum sounds like a F-6000 to me. That is, if its not american series.
          http://www.vintagekramer.com/focus.htm

But if it has "shark inlays", then its American Series, in which its a Pacer Custom 2.
          Wow thanks...So how much do you think its worth?From your link, its saying its pretty old, and its a custom, which may =more money.
          Go Jackson

Comment

he said if the Pacer was on Ebay, it might fetch 400 or so....depends on who wants it I guess, like anything else.

hope that helped

Comment

Originally posted by guambomb832 View Post
              Hello everybody,

I was just at Southpaw Guitars last weekend trying out their array of guitars, and I stumbled across this gorgeous kramer. No pics, but I can describe it. It was white, an almost Jackson Headstock with reverse sharkfins and a roosewood fretboard, an angled bridge humbucker and two straight single coils. It had a non recessed floyd, and I do not remember if it was original or licensed. Can it be a baretta? It didn't have a price tag on it. Thanks,

Chris

P.S
              I just might get it, if priced right. And it is bolt-on.
              really need a pic and serial number to tell you definitively.

did it look like this?

Comment

Originally posted by kramerfan View Post
                really need a pic and serial number to tell you definitively.

did it look like this?

Yea. Just that it had Jackson Reverse Sharkfins, not those inlays.
                Go Jackson

Comment

ok, well if it is like that, it should be a pacer custom 1.

are you saying the neck is a jackson? it will either have inlays like that or dots if it's kramer.

check the serial number to make sure it's either Dxxxxx, Exxxxx or Fxxxxx

should definitely have an original floyd rose

if it's under $500 then grab it ASAP

Comment

ok, well if it is like that, it should be a pacer custom 1.

are you saying the neck is a jackson? it will either have inlays like that or dots if it's kramer.

check the serial number to make sure it's either Dxxxxx, Exxxxx or Fxxxxx

should definitely have an original floyd rose

if it's under $500 then grab it ASAP
                    Well it had Kramer on the headstock, but it had reverse sharkfins and an almost jackson headstock too. The headstock was reversed too. Next time I go, I'll check the serial number, and keep this on the down low, this guitar is mine
                    Go Jackson

Comment

ah...could be a right handed neck on a left handed guitar

Comment

ah...could be a right handed neck on a left handed guitar
                        More than likely....But I still like it a lot!
                        Go Jackson

Comment

Working...
                        X