Back In The Saddle.....er.....On The Stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back In The Saddle.....er.....On The Stage

I've been guilty of ignoring my guitar over the last two years, hardly even picking it up for more than a few minutes at a time. Other priorities, you know. But Monday an old friend called that is hosting an invitation-only songwriter's showcase gig at a local venue and asked me to come out and do some tunes. Yikes! I've not been on a stage in three years or more and that never was my comfort zone to begin with. But it has shaken me out of my slacker ways and I have began again to play everyday, dust off some old songs and tune up the pipes. They tell me it's being videoed in HD and is to be streamed on the web (don't know the site yet). Play a couple songs, sit down for an interview with the host and then play a few more songs.....cool format. I will admit to some trepidation at standing behind a mic once again, but I am enjoying playing my guitar again and think it will be a hoot!

Wish me luck!!
    Knowin' where you're goin' in mostly knowin' where you have been Me, from Me & Eddie

Good Luck! And most importantly have fun.

Comment

For sure enjoy it, knock their socks off and picture the girlies naked, oh wait that might be distracting, forget that one.
      Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Good luck, be sure to let us know when you find out what site it'll be on.
        va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
        Originally posted by chilton
        Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
        www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Best of Luck to you. Definitely let us know the bat time, bat date and the bat channel you'll be on.

Don't worry about the nerves, remember to see the audience as being naked, especially if you see a hot chick....and you'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
          X