Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

doea anybody have twin humbuckers on their strat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doea anybody have twin humbuckers on their strat?

never seen one with that configuration!crawdaddy?you have 50 strats do any of them have twin humbuckers?anybody else?

Originally posted by jp529 View Post
    never seen one with that configuration!crawdaddy?you have 50 strats do any of them have twin humbuckers?anybody else?
    I have a G&L Legacy 2HB with a JB in the bridge and a G&L in the neck.
    Brilliant guitar for 80s' metal tones.

There is also a coil tap switch for single coil tones but it doesn't really sound much like a typical strat when split. Neck humbucker is also pretty good for jazzy tones when clean.

It also has Schaller locking tuners and it holds tuning very well indeed ...

Comment

that guitar is sick man!i love the color!its gotta rip loaded with those duncans!southpaw guy thank you for posting!

Comment

I have an Indo Squier Standard Double Fat, I bought for a neck for my project, but right now it's still all togeather set up Hendrix style for my enjoyment. Sounds really good for a Squier, especially through the Duncan Twin Tube Overdrive.

Last edited by AllroyPA; 02-27-2010, 07:03 AM.
        Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

that guitar is sick man!i love the color!its gotta rip loaded with those duncans!southpaw guy thank you for posting!
          Np problem ... any excuse !

The colour is candy apple red with a hint of metallic sparkle, these pics shows it better

Comment

Yea, I like that SPGuy ...
            Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Here's a couple of recent ones. Sorry the photos are so large. They are coming off my Photobucket account this size now.

Jerry Welch
              [email][email protected][/email]
              http: / / [url]www.jerrysleftyguitars.com[/url]
              941 504-2634

Comment

Wow, Jerry them some to die for strats ~!

Comment

You know, that's funny, every single one of my strats are S/S/S. I'm sorry I can't help you, but I see others here have been of assistance.

My buddy recently purchased a strat with a 'bucker in the bridge and after hearing him play (damn righties never share) it sounded great, so I'm thinking of looking for a S/S/H at a minimum.

Comment

Ok, I'm just throwing this one into the mix .....

A 1986 Heritage VIP 2 with a strat body shape, twin humbuckers, set neck, dual volume and tone controls, with a three way selector switch and a Kahler double locking trem. The extra switches are for humbucker / single coil and variphase for each pickup. The middle mini is a kill switch.

Comment

I like that too, cool finish checking on the back.

Comment

i've got an h/s/h fender strat that has a setting on the selector switch where it's just the dual hums

Last edited by lostinthemasses; 03-02-2010, 08:11 PM.
                        Originally posted by metalchurch
                        I had my ball sack appraised one time.
                        ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

lostinthe masses can you explain? or display a pic?that would be cool........oh yeah .....hows that kelly treating ya????

Comment

kelly currently has 11's on it and it's in d, hanging on the wall in my studio

all 3 knobs on that strat are push/pull pots

so there's 20 different pickup settings

i can't even tell you what all of them do
                            Last edited by lostinthemasses; 03-03-2010, 07:31 PM.
                            I had my ball sack appraised one time.
                            ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

lost; so where's the strat? I see a tele and a thing-a-ma-jig, or am I dense here?
                              va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
                              Originally posted by chilton
                              Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
                              www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Working...
                              X